Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tozhibac'O Lantern

Unremarkable
What was your type of punishment:
Permanent Gagg and Mute

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:168029009

Who has punished you?
Viking34

Why were you punished?
Infinite number of blocks - toxicity

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Beacuse ive learned my lesson and it wont happend again.I know i made alot of mistakes back then and i want to say that i am sorry of all of the stuff i have done in the past.I feel bad for the things i did in the past like spam,grief and disrespect and so i hope you think about this Appeal and thats it for me.

Last edited:

RuneWolf

:D

I'm not sour if he put enough effort in to his appeal.
Also as a guy whos on jb alot and i think that every one is able to and lern form his mistakes.

I think that a Permanent mute is enough and the Gag shud be lifted.

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
You had 31 chance, and you want another one!?

I wish you the best of luck.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Highly against giving you any more extra chances. You are incredibly annoying and you refuse to acknowledge that in the slightest, which is shown by your comm block history.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

You could always do the Final final chance option; if they step out of line even once, they get it put back on with no chances for further appeals.

Start with the gag first to see if their written chat is acceptable, in the future if they're on good behaviour then a mute appeal could be in order.

--

I'm not for or against this appeal, just stating a potential option that both parties could discuss (although I'm sure the admins are aware this is an option regardless).

You can always reference back to this thread should the appeal be accepted and then they break further rules.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You could always do the Final final chance option; if they step out of line even once, they get it put back on with no chances for further appeals.

Start with the gag first to see if their written chat is acceptable, in the future if they're on good behaviour then a mute appeal could be in order.

--

I'm not for or against this appeal, just stating a potential option that both parties could discuss (although I'm sure the admins are aware this is an option regardless).

You can always reference back to this thread should the appeal be accepted and then they break further rules.
No, while this sounds like a good idea on the surface, we cannot babysit the player who has been offensive to other players over and over and over. It is also not our responsibility to make any special effort to unban/block someone. Especially, when that person has been warned over 20 times this year. If the behavior has not stopped yet, it is better to NOT take the chance. If we are wrong in offering the chance, then we could lose PLAYERS, instead of just this PLAYER.

This is just weeding out the toxic behavior for the betterment of the community.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
2017-04-15 11:33:55 SODE NOVA FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING GAY FAGGOT. BlackWonder | Trade trade_minecraft_
2017-04-15 11:23:51 YOU FAGGOT. BlackWonder | Trade trade_minecraft_neon_v177
2017-04-15 11:23:45 PLEASE. BlackWonder | Trade trade_minecraft_neon_v177
2017-04-15 11:19:24 FUCK OFF. BlackWonder | Trade trade_minecraft_neon_v177
2017-04-15 11:15:41 SO FUCK OFF. BlackWonder | Trade trade_minecraft_neon_v177
2017-04-11 22:08:44 IM NTO WAITING YYOU FUCKER. BlackWonder | Trade trade_minecraft_neon_v177
2017-04-06 15:15:52 FUCK YOU. BlackWonder | Trade trade_minecraft_neon_v177
2017-03-03 11:24:29 FUQ YOU. BlackWonder LA | Jailbreak ba_space_jail_v7
2017-03-03 10:49:57 fuq u. BlackWonder LA | Jailbreak ba_hopjb_v7
2017-04-13 14:43:33 FUCK. BlackWonder | Jailbreak ba_jailfort_b1
2017-04-13 13:04:55 holy shit. BlackWonder | Jailbreak jb_supermario_v13
2017-04-13 13:04:52 goddam lag. BlackWonder | Jailbreak jb_supermario_v13
2017-04-13 12:56:48 YOURE HAGING WARDEN. BlackWonder | Jailbreak jb_supermario_v13
2017-04-13 12:56:43 EVERYONE HATES YOU. BlackWonder | Jailbreak jb_supermario_v13
2017-04-13 12:56:42 YOURE A FAGGOT AND YOUR HAGGING WARDEN. BlackWonder | Jailbreak jb_supermario_v13
2017-04-13 12:54:56 OMFG. BlackWonder | Jailbreak jb_supermario_v13

There are at least an additional 20 pages that I could go through. But these are all after he had been punished at least 10 times.

@Cammy

wynd

Strange

wynd

I do not give you my support on getting unmuted.
Obviously you haven't learned your lesson from before, what made you learn now?

Tozhibac'O Lantern

Unremarkable
I do not give you my support on getting unmuted.
Obviously you haven't learned your lesson from before, what made you learn now?
What made me learn now is that i play on blackwonder and i miss communication with people on the server and telling them if they are breaking the rules or not and to greet people and i will atleast take the chance to get ungagged

Last edited:

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Normally I would interpret the fact that you're still sticking around as a step in the right direction - a small sign that you've realized what you had and have thrown away.

However, again and again you keep proving that you still don't really think it's your own fault. Referring again to your previous appeal, certain steam conversations I've been shown, and that poorly constructed report you made against me which you later deleted (we can still access it, it's not gone forever). You consider yourself 'unlucky' that you received your silence, as if it was something beyond your control.

Anyway I'll leave this open for a bit, please make a post in this thread where you explain the reasons behind your actions, and we can take a look from there. Spending some extra time on it would be wise.

What made me learn now is that i play on blackwonder and i miss communication with people on the server and telling them if they are breaking the rules or not and to greet people and i will atleast take the chance to get ungagged

I don't think you're one to be telling people whether or not they are breaking the rules.

D

Deleted member 2049

What was your type of punishment:
Permanent Gagg and Mute

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:168029009

Who has punished you?
Viking34

Why were you punished?
Infinite number of blocks - toxicity

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Beacuse ive learned my lesson and it wont happend again.I know i made alot of mistakes back then and i want to say that i am sorry of all of the stuff i have done in the past.I feel bad for the things i did in the past like spam,grief and disrespect and so i hope you think about this Appeal and thats it for me.

I dont think saying "I have learned my lesson" is much of an appeal and enough to convince them of lifting it. Needs more effort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom