Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Punishment Appeal - Mr KomaBob (Innocent banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KomaBob

Unremarkable

Niklas

What was your type of punishment?:
Perma-Ban

What is your SteamID?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/KomaBob

Who has punished you?

"Console"

Why were you punished?

I were punished well I actually do not know why, according to the "Console" because I used "TriggerBot / Silent Aimbot Detected | Weapon: tf_weapon_compound_bow" (This was in a x100 server)
but I didn't - I used macro which is a part of my mouse, also not a cheat / hack. Just like tons of people uses macro - almost every modern mouse has it...

Why should we revoke your punishment?

I wasn't simply cheating. I wasn't warned about anything either. I used macro - not cheat. I don't wanna be banned for something I didn't do/use - also why would I even consider hacking/cheating on an account with 2900 TF2 hours? I love this game man. I hope I can get unbanned and next time at least not be banned for a fake reason.

"silent aimbot" ... Really?

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Unbanned. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will look into the issue in the future

KomaBob

Unremarkable

Niklas

Thanks. I hope you guys get the system fixed, so that people using macro in "x10/x100" servers don't get innocently banned. Have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom