Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Punishment appeal for dzired

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehf

Somewhat Threatening

Nerd

Punishment:
Ban

Punisher:
Jim

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:436527559

Reason for unban:
In a jb server i said bhop scripts were fine but never said i used them. Later on in the game i said it didnt matter because i was using scroll wheel
I also found this in a discord server. Again i stated that i never said i used them and later i said i scroll wheel. + i play on this server everyday and it devastates me. :/

spOwOky pudpudLast Tuesday at 7:55 AM third party software isn't allowed if by bhop script, you mean an autohotkey script that auto-jumps for you that's fine anything else that directly interacts with the game, no autohotkey bhop scripts will never be as good as manually jumping tho

^^^^^
What an admin said.

Last edited:

mehf

Somewhat Threatening

Nerd

Consider the fact how I play on this jb server all day almost everyday and most ppl there know me. It hurts to see that I cant play a server i <3 to play. I hope you guys can come to an agreement that the question is technically undecided by saying one admin said no and anither said yes.

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

Greetings.

I would like to apologize for having told you that AHK is allowed when it in fact is not.

After having had a lengthy discussion with other admins, we've come to the conclusion that any and all third party software are not allowed in Blackwonder servers.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Hello dzired,

Because of a misunderstanding with an admin, I will remove your ban.
Any third-party modifications to a game designed to give one player an advantage over another is classified as a cheat or hack and will trigger a VAC ban.
We also do not allow third-party software on our servers, this includes programs like AHK.

With kind regards,
Lucas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom