Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Puggy's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puggy

Sufficiently Lethal

Pugless

User name: Puggy

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:502375152

Who has punished you?

Why were you punished?
Freekill/ lr denial

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was told by Herald 11 that I can kill the last red when the round is over. I did and I told 10k that Hearld said I could

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

No freekilling (top)
Freekilling is when a blue kills a red who is not KOS or baiting, illegally. Freekilling is also inherently causing a red to die illegally (for example giving orders as a regular guard which confuses reds and gets them killed). Normal reds cannot freekill other reds but blues and freeday reds can freekill reds. If a freeday red kills another red they are considered a rebel (even if their freeday sparkles do not disappear) and may be killed. If a blue freekills a red they should slay themself or they can be teambanned. It is considered a freekill to kill a red after they pick their LR unless they rebel.
If Herald tells you that you can do something that is clearly stated in the rules that you cannot do then I think it would be best to double check this with another staff member who more frequently plays jailbreak before repeating this in-game.

The player did not rebel and you killed him so it was a freekill.

Puggy

Sufficiently Lethal

Pugless

If Herald tells you that you can do something that is clearly stated in the rules that you cannot do then I think it would be best to double check this with another staff member who more frequently plays jailbreak before repeating this in-game.

The player did not rebel and you killed him so it was a freekill.

I try to trust people ive known for a long time plus i trust hearld as an admin, and since hes a friend. Also four days seems a little long for 1 "freekill" and i dont think ive freekilled in a long time.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I try to trust people ive known for a long time plus i trust hearld as an admin, and since hes a friend. Also four days seems a little long for 1 "freekill" and i dont think ive freekilled in a long time.
You were punished for teamkilling a few weeks ago. Relevant footage starts at tick 22000.
Declined, leave the last red alone if he hasn't rebelled.
It seems that killing the last red if the round has ended is indeed acceptable, my apologies. Accepted.

Attachments

• Pugless.dem
    7.7 MB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom