Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Pug Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pug | blw.tf

Strange

Tat

What was your type of punishment:
Team Ban

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:89984714

Who has punished you?

Not sure, but another admin have said it was Suicide.

Why were you punished?

I was falsely accused of not having a mic and got teambanned permanently for doing so. The story is that an admin has told someone else to do a mic check and so they did and many other players have been talking over me when it was my turn to do the mic check so that resulted in the admin not hearing me with a mic which caused me to have a permanent team ban. P.S I have been unteambanned from many staffs, but when the map changes it gives it back to me.

Why should we revoke your punishment?

I think the staffs in Blackwonder Community should revoke my punishment because I am very involved in the Blackwonder Jailbreak server and have commited my time to playing and wish I can get more involved in it. I can go on a server to prove that I have a mic.

Pug | blw.tf

Strange

Tat

Do you know when I got banned? Because I got team banned like atleast 6 months ago. I just never made a ban appeal. And I don't remember who was in that game besides seeing a guy names twinzzler.

Monsta

Strange
Even if it was a teamban it shouldn't be for permanently
Pug There is an issue with being permanently ban from blu, It has happen to me too I got perma banned for being afk in a mic check But even though if you get unban from blu, and a map changes, The teamban is still going to be there which is sad ;-;

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Teambans have been weird lately but Noodl supposedly coded a fix we just need Bene to upload it some time soon. Anyway if you can prove you have a mic in game ask any admin to unban you and link this thread if necessary. This is pending we look you up in the complicated teambans2 page to make sure you aren't lieing but you should be good to go :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom