Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Puddin''s Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddin'

Scarcely Lethal

Puddin'

What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
_::

Who has punished you?
shrug

Why were you punished?
read last application

Why should we revoke your punishment?
will said:
is this because you got banned/reported on panda? NO we dont want you here, you're banned and have used all your chances, declined

1. No, I don't much care about Zeprus' report as it holds no water. He has absolutely no evidence that I'm using wallhacks or whatever he claims because, well, I don't use any of those. Not to mention who in their right mind would take the word of someone who not only owns lol³ premium BUT also has a SMAC ban under their name? /shrug

2. Explain to me how I used "all my chances" when I was banned repeatedly for hacking even though I provided proof again and again that I was indeed not hacking. If you claim I was banned for toxicity, no, I was banned twice when I first joined the community for "hacking and possession of hacking software" and then the reasons for those bans were edited at a later time. I tried to appeal those bans and the thread got declined and moved just like what happened now. I then got banned for ban evading which was a bit unfair seeing as I was given absolutely no chance to appeal my "hacking" ban.

The only "chance" I've "used" was after Benedevil unbanned me and even then I'm not sure how I used that chance as I was banned by GRXD for "ESP/wallhacks" and then got banned again by Noodl for the reason in my previous unban application.

So, yes, will, explain to me how many chances I've actually "used" because I'm rather curious.

I still stand by the point I made in the application you just declined and locked; I have broken absolutely no rules other than ban evading and that was resolved with Benedevil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom