Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Puddin''s Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddin'

Scarcely Lethal

Puddin'

What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:177844382

Who has punished you?
I don't know anymore, all of them?

Why were you punished?
I don't know anymore, all of them?

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I didn't actually break any rule, at least not ban-worthy rules.

SourceBans - Noodl Ban Reason said:
(1.) Being a toxic, detrimental presence that no one wants around anymore. (2.) Disregard hacking, no one wants to have to deal with your attitude or suspicious manner. (3.) The reason is "we just dont want you here anymore.". Its a unanimous decision by all admins.

(1): While I don't really agree with this point, I understand where it's coming from. I wouldn't call it toxicity, though, just an unhealthy amount of cynicism combined with an even bigger amount of apathy for everyone and everything.

(2): Oh, thank fuck, at last.

(3): That's understandable, even though I, in my personal opinion, don't think that's how admins are supposed to act towards players..? /shrug

As I said at the beginning of this post, I don't recall breaking any rules whatsoever after Benedevil unbanned me and if I did, I apologize, I suppose.

Thanks.

Last edited:

qwaranou

Unremarkable
Good luck Puddin'.
e2re8m6.png

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I know this is said and done, but you really don't have a basis to defend yourself on Noodl's 3rd statement. Our servers. We can choose who gets to play on them. You playing on them is a privilege, not a right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom