Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Puddin''s Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddin'

Scarcely Lethal

Puddin'

What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:216357889

Who has punished you?
GRXD

Why were you punished?
Wallhack

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I'm not hacking.

I'm playing on an alternate account for a couple of reasons;

1. So I don't get fricking frack targetted by 5-6 people every time I join the server.
2. Waiting for my brother to play CS:GO with (I'm LEM-SMFC on my main account and this account is, well, unranked).

I was accused of "following invisible spies" and while I haven't watched the .dem file, I'm pretty sure what happened is one of the following;

1. Enemy spy grappled onto the roof and the cloak malfunctioned. It happens more than you think.
2. I was standing in a corner of the map and was listening for footsteps.
3. Enemy spy's movement is predictable as heck.

Now, let's look at this logically.
Why would I go on an alt account and hack after just being "officially" unbanned for three weeks?
I do not use an aimbot, or silent aim/triggerbot (thanks, Xypher) or wallhacks.

pls unban, ty.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

I honestly can't be arsed with this anymore. You are getting complained about, reported to admins, and even banned now. It is screaming to me that something is wrong.

Haven't seen the demo, but best of luck to @GRXD [ ᴄʜ ] at keeping you banned this time.

Puddin'

Scarcely Lethal

Puddin'

I honestly can't be arsed with this anymore. You are getting complained about, reported to admins, and even banned now. It is screaming to me that something is wrong.

Haven't seen the demo, but best of luck to @GRXD [ ᴄʜ ] at keeping you banned this time.

I have no issues with the grudge that you have towards me, but if you aren't posting anything useful other than what I could assume is an attempt at making me react, can you do not?

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

I have no issues with the grudge that you have towards me, but if you aren't posting anything useful other than what I could assume is an attempt at making me react, can you do not?

It's not just a grudge on you, I have a general dislike to people who cause me, the rest of the admin team, and people on the server problems, maybe not directly, but you are getting reported a bunch. You have multiple "suspicous". However, you may have taken my point in the wrong way, or I didn't make it clear enough. You are an annoyance to the community, and cause to many problems. Which is just my two cents on the situation at hand.

However, I won't be arguing any further, you aren't worth my time and effort.

Thanks.

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

ᴄʟᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

MECHA-G

Hi, just putting in my two cents here before I go to bed. Around tick 11500 of my demo, you attack a Spy. Quite rightly, you aim vaguely in the direction of where the Spy would land after hitting him, but then you grapplehook your way over to him and just happen to hit him, which is fishy to me. He's not moving, so you wouldn't be able to hear him and he's not uncloaked, either.

Then you lose him, which strikes me as odd, because you say you can hear Spy footsteps. I imagine that's what I witnessed when I first connected? I saw an invis Spy approach you. You were looking at him clearly, and once he got close enough, you hit him. I didn't capture this unfortunately, so it's just my word against yours. But if you really had heard him, then why couldn't you hear this Spy? On top of that, you kept occasionally looking in the direction of the invis Spy during the demo, as if to see if he had uncloaked. But again, this could all be a fluke and a mistake on my part.

I'll give the other admins the freedom to review the demo and make the decision to unban/ close this appeal for themselves, because I'm going to bed, and it will be a few hours to a day before I return. There's no sense in making you wait that long for a response.

Attachments

• Beelzebub.dem
    3.5 MB · Views: 231

Puddin'

Scarcely Lethal

Puddin'

Hi, just putting in my two cents here before I go to bed. Around tick 11500 of my demo, you attack a Spy. Quite rightly, you aim vaguely in the direction of where the Spy would land after hitting him, but then you grapplehook your way over to him and just happen to hit him, which is fishy to me. He's not moving, so you wouldn't be able to hear him and he's not uncloaked, either.

1. Then you lose him, which strikes me as odd, because you say you can hear Spy footsteps. I imagine that's what I witnessed when I first connected? I saw an invis Spy approach you. 2. You were looking at him clearly, and once he got close enough, you hit him. I didn't capture this unfortunately, so it's just my word against yours. But if you really had heard him, then why couldn't you hear this Spy? 3. On top of that, you kept occasionally looking in the direction of the invis Spy during the demo, as if to see if he had uncloaked. But again, this could all be a fluke and a mistake on my part.

I'll give the other admins the freedom to review the demo and make the decision to unban/ close this appeal for themselves, because I'm going to bed, and it will be a few hours to a day before I return. There's no sense in making you wait that long for a response.

1. He wasn't moving after I accidentally grappled onto him. I say accidentally because after I whiffed my DH shot and he survived, I was trying to grapple onto a corner of the map so I could make him come to me (and then hear his footsteps).

2. I assume you mean I was standing in a corner of the map and waiting for the Spy to walk at me so I could grapple onto him. Yes, foosteps and some luck which doesn't always work causing me to spam the grapple hook towards the general direction of the footsteps.

3. Well, yes, because he hadn't died and knowing Zak, he would've stayed there 'til I turned my back just to backstab me which is why I was trying to bait him into coming to the corner of the map.

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

ᴄʟᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

MECHA-G

As the result of a joint decision by the admins, this appeal is being declined. Details for the reasoning behind the perma ban can be foundhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom