Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Prized possession(s) and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Post your prized possessions down below, be it screenshot, text, or whatever!
I personally love my Smissmass 2014 collection, as the hats are retired and beautiful. 8^)

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Hmm, I'm not sure it's a possession, but I cherish my All Gods Mastered rank on SMITE. I guess you could say the possession is the amazing avatar you get for mastering 80 gods.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Hmm, I'm not sure it's a possession, but I cherish my All Gods Mastered rank on SMITE. I guess you could say the possession is the amazing avatar you get for mastering 80 gods.
Psssst.. This is the TF2 forum, the smite forum is next door.. ow wait.. there is none :p

But serious now, my most prized possesion in TF2 is my mo-hawk, just because I unboxed it...

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Psssst.. This is the TF2 forum, the smite forum is next door.. ow wait.. there is none :p

But serious now, my most prized possesion in TF2 is my mo-hawk, just because I unboxed it...
Shhhh, I definitely knew that.

Okay then, my Spec KS Third Degree given to me by Vadim (for being nice to him?), who doesn't play on the servers anymore. :c

Wolfi

Truly Feared
This knife which belongs to me :(
56bd6353edddddaa7913eedb4a44bf96.png

Gave my friend the crate and the key he opens it and gets this.:mad:
Now he won't give it to me (sad story)(n)

Lolboy

Nolifer Extraordinaire

Lolboy

Probably my unboxed unusuals: Ye Older Baker Boy with Cloud 9, Little Buddy with Neutron Star. The Baker boy because it looks alright, combined with a decent effect. Made me want to play more Scout... Little Buddy because I play a crap ton of Pyro. Which is my main class aside from Soldier, and outside of Dodgeball.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

It's the MOBAs section for Smite, DoTA2, LoL, HoN and etc... c:

taxi

Somewhat Threatening
I would have to say my Haunted Ghosts Hound Dog. By far the best effect and heavy hat in the game. Its not an opinion is a fact :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom