Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Preacher_Platinum's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher_Platinum

Somewhat Threatening
Username: Preacher_Platinum

Name
Preacher_Platinum

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/player/3749155

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:80205016

Your DiscordID
Gilthunder05#9213

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
US JB 85.117.240.51:27005

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I watch people make the game less fun for me and a lot of other people all the time, and generally I am available often enough to prevent this from occurring.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Couple times a week, sometimes take breaks to play other games, but I always come back.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
Misc. offense:
Includes various misdeeds
Exploiting - 1 warning, 1 warning and slay, 2 day ban, 1 month ban, permanent ban
Cheating - permanent ban
Advertising cheats - permanent silence and sprayban
NSFW spray - permanent sprayban until spray proven
ALTing - permanent alt ban, extended main ban
VIP abuse - 1 warning, 1 warning, 1 warning + recommended revocation of VIP

Mic/chat offense:
Includes micspam, chatspam, foreign language, encouraging rule breaking, toxicity, xeno/trans/homophobia, calling out staff, ghosting, overtalking warden, impersonating warden, and calladmin abuse

1 warning, 1 hour gag/mute/silence, 3 hour gag/mute/silence, 12 hour gag/mute/silence, 2 day gag/mute/silence, 1 week gag/mute/silence, 1 month gag/mute silence, permanent gag/mute/silence

General offense:
Includes evading VIP punishment, armory camping, and sticky trapping

1 warning, 1 warning and slay, 1 kick, 30 minute ban, 3 hour ban, 12 hour ban, 2 day ban, 1 week ban, 1 month ban, permanent ban
VIP punishment evading - add ban depending on validity of vote and extremity of rule breaking

JB BLU offenses:
Freekill - 1 warning + slay, 1 warning + slay, 1 hour teamban, 3 hour teamban, 12 hour teamban, 2 day teamban, 1 week teamban, 1 month teamban, permanent teamban
Unintentional MFK - 1 warning + 30 minute teamban, 1 day teamban, 1 week teamban, 1 month permanent teamban
Intentional MFK - 2 day teamban, 1 month teamban, permanent teamban
Warden hogging - 1 warning, 1 warning + slay, 1 hour teamban, 3 hour teamban, 12 hour teamban, 2 day teamban, 1 week teamban, 1 month teamban, permanent teamban
Illegal hunt - 1 warning, 1 warning + slay, 1 hour teamban, 3 hour teamban, 12 hour teamban, 2 day teamban, 1 week teamban, 1 month teamban, permanent teamban
Favoritism - 1 warning, 1 warning + slay, 1 hour teamban, 3 hour teamban, 12 hour teamban, 2 day teamban, 1 week teamban, 1 month teamban, permanent teamban
Illegal FF/minigame - 1 warning + stop game, 1 warning + slay + stop game, 1 hour teamban, 3 hour teamban, 12 hour teamban, 2 day teamban, 1 week teamban, 1 month teamban, permanent teamban
LR denial - 1 warning, 1 hour teamban, 3 hour teamban, 12 hour teamban, 2 day teamban, 1 week teamban, 1 month teamban, permanent teamban
Camping rebel spots - 1 warning, 1 warning + slay, 1 hour teamban, 3 hour teamban, 12 hour teamban, 2 day teamban, 1 week teamban, 1 month teamban, permanent teamban
Freehitting - 1 warning, 1 warning + slay, 1 hour teamban, 3 hour teamban, 12 hour teamban, 2 day teamban, 1 week teamban, 1 month teamban, permanent teamban
Unwilling to warden - 1 warning + slay, 1 hour teamban, 3 hour teamban, 12 hour teamban, 2 day teamban, 1 week teamban, 1 month teamban, permanent teamban
No mic - permanent teamban until mic proven

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
My logs might not be the cleanest, but I'm open to learning how to staff and I'll quit swearing as badly.

also if i take the l on this application please dont tell my parents they told me to get a job and i said im applying for an administrative position at an entertainment company teehee im a bit of a cheeky guy

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
Hello Preacher, I see you apply for mod, here's my thoughts

You have a lot priors of giving misinformation about rules and being disrespectful to staff

you lie to donor about freekill and donor started voteteamban on player who didn't freekill and you knew what were you doing

you are were always giving misinformation about rules a lot, so I warned you to stop and you start arguing, last time you did trivia and 1 red killbind himself, you decide to do meat grinder, I explained why you can't do it but instead you argued with me and went to asked other staff members in discord and in the end they said the same thing why you can't do that

in the future, please listen to staff members of BLW instead of arguing and insulting them, stop giving players misinformation about rules and lying to them, it's not funny

Overall Good luck with you mod apply

Last edited:

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

Hello Preacher, I see you apply for mod, here's my thoughts

You have a lot priors of giving misinformation about rules and being disrespectful to staff

you lie to donor about freekill and donor started voteteamban on player who didn't freekill and you knew what were you doing

you are were always giving misinformation about rules a lot, so I warned you to stop and you start arguing, last time you did trivia and 1 red killbind himself, you decide to do meat grinder, I explained why you can't do it but instead you argued with me and went to asked other staff members in discord and in the end they said the same thing why you can't do that

in the future, please listen to staff members of BLW instead of arguing and insulting them, stop giving players misinformation about rules and lying to them, it's not funny

Overall Good luck with you mod apply
I second this, out of my interactions and what I have seen of you, primarily on the discord, you can be immature and disrespectful to staff in the past. In addition you have been wrong about the rules and have refused to move from your standpoint even when told by staff that you were wrong. There is a immaturity present that may be concerning if you become staff.

Otherwise, good luck with your application!

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hi Preacher,

I'm going to start with the biggest positive: the punishment ladder. While a punishment ladder is not a requirement for blw.tf staff applications, they demonstrate an applicant's desire to put in more effort. I try to reciprocate this effort in my replies, and I really appreciate that you took the time to flesh out such a detailed ladder; you seem to understand how intricate the rules can get for a gamemode like jailbreak.

That out of the way, your disrespectful conduct is the elephant in the room. I don't think it's worth distinguishing disrespectful conduct towards staff members, users, and donors. We should all treat each other with respect, and I think that is a really simple ask. I don't have a whole lot more to say on this front since no screenshots or videos were provided, but I have a high degree of faith in my team and I take their insight into consideration.

The other thing I wanted to address was some of the most graphic sexual references I have ever seen. I feel so strange having to remind people on every other application that graphic sexual conversations should be shared in private amongst adults only. How common it is doesn't make it okay, however. Your logs show your graphic references to be longitudinal, being mentioned almost monthly since August 2022 (https://i.gyazo.com/2770421100305cc254cfd4f24e7aa56c.png; https://i.gyazo.com/b8a60fb2053c0ef28b6465007761b549.png; https://i.gyazo.com/1a2c44a9d0cfdc861e84d619c949e2c7.png). A lot of these even took place after you submitted your application.

Thank you for your interest, but it is for these reasons that I must decline this application at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom