Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Praise our new führer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
believe in reincarnation? Well now you do! The führer is reborn and has taking over a different country. 'Murica. This time, he will make America great again and exterminate the Mexicans.

Be ready for the modern Blitzkrieg.

The fourth Reich.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Murica went mad... When I wen't to sleep everyone was saying Hillary will win, then I woke up and saw that Trump won... Both are pretty bad but they still managed to choose the worse one.

R.I.P. Lets pray that somehow he will get kicked out in less than 4 years.

Wolfi

Truly Feared
He will proberly make a rule to let him be like migabe and be president forever

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

He will proberly make a rule to let him be like migabe and be president forever
Not sure if this is a joke tbh, you do know that he can't just create rules / laws right? That would first have to go through congress and senate if I'm right.

Last edited:

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
14956403_10210953398576143_1509377966825960324_n.jpg

Wolfi

Truly Feared
@Buster Migabe didn't make it go throught the senate and ect he just made the rule (this is off my knowledge). Also Trump will proberly find a way to cause trouble and make new laws

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Tbh I don't think much is going to get done. He doesn't care about any of the real issues (poverty, vets, education funding, etc.) and only cares about things that he thinks are issues like his little Mexican "problem". Anything he tries to pass should get shut down because everything he does is so drastic that no one will accept such a large change. Then again, I know next to nothing about politics so my opinion might as well be taken with a grain of salt.

Sakuya

Trickster
All Republicans hate Trump and since Congress is all Republicans Trump won't be able to do anything. Mainly Obama care will be removed and some other stuff as well but his imaginary great Wall of America is just a myth in his naive mind.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Anne Applebaum said if these 3 following things are met, western civilization as we know it will cease to exist:
  • The Brits leave the EU
  • Trump gets elected as president of the Unites States of America
  • Marine Le Pen becomes the new french prime minister
2/3.. Great job so far -sarcasm- She's probably over exaggerating but it's still sad that we're headed in this direction.

Wolfi

Truly Feared
Anne Applebaum said if these 3 following things are met, western civilization as we know it will cease to exist:
  • The Brits leave the EU
  • Trump gets elected as president of the Unites States of America
  • Marine Le Pen becomes the new french prime minister
2/3.. Great job so far -sarcasm- She's probably over exaggerating but it's still sad that we're headed in this direction.
Well there goes the world and the west!

Wolfi

Truly Feared
@Buster honestly nothing will happen to anyone in my opnion, I think Trump will play his first 4 years safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom