Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined P'Pot's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

P'Pot

User name: P'Pot

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:78506431

Who has punished you?
x9_raven

Why were you punished?
Freekill

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I had shot a pipe on the floor and the red ran onto it, I immediately slayed myself as it was a freekill. The person who died was not angry and did not wish to proceed with further actions towards me after i freekilled him

Jack.

uɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀
Staff Member
Hey there P'Pot,
Your Punishment is just and unfortunately despite what the majority think, slaying will not change the outcome of your punishment.
Note : Slaying yourself does not pardon the kill(s) and a staff member may still punish you depending on the circumstance.
Thanks, Jack.

x9_raven

real
Staff Member
Admin
Why should we revoke your punishment?
I had shot a pipe on the floor and the red ran onto it, I immediately slayed myself as it was a freekill. The person who died was not angry and did not wish to proceed with further actions towards me after i freekilled him
You basically admitted that you freekilled in this section. Just because you slayed won't make you excused from a punishment or if the person wasn't angry with you freekilling. You also have been punished for freekilling (almost) back to back. I'm also going tban jamie too for freekilling and giving a conflicting order in the same round you freekilled in. DECLINED

The round that you freekilled in should be around 27k ticks

Attachments

• may4ausjb.dem
    29.3 MB · Views: 119
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom