Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid possible leaderboards issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
So uh, this is my first and porbably only report I've got to ping you guys with.

In one of your servers (BlackWonder | Deathrun #2) some guy in the leaderboards appears as #1 without playing on the server before and achieved a score of 12839 points.
And my reasoning of this report / thread was just to tell you about this issue since it's kind of bad to see someone (possibly) cheating the leaderboards in order to rank up to the top. The user I report about is N0m_rePL3aZe1C4nN_Tt__eI7 ( [U:1:59140564] ). I've been asking people who played on the server if they saw that person in any possible time. All answers were a clear "no".

So, why do I accuse that person of cheating?
As I mentioned, it is quite impossible to reach a score of 12.000 points in one day (as I reached +12.000 points in only 4 days).
After beating that users score I still am seeing myself at the #2 spot which is quite ridiculous but I accept it.
I personally am not sure if the user is topscore on other servers as well but it sure is unfair to see your hard worked achievement ruined by someone exploiting the ranking system.

That's pretty much all I wanted to tell and I sure hope someone takes care of that.

Sincere apologies if something doesn't sound logical to you. Just a bit disappointed of my inhuman dedication being beaten in one second.

Yours Faithfully,

D. Ludwig alias. Abaddon (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139739327/)

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Unless you play 24/7 you won’t see everyone who ever plays on the server nor the people who play at your time. You need actual evidence to make a report against someone and use the template of the sub forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom