Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Polarix's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polarix

Username: Polarix

Name
Polarix

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/players/1483094

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:505458849

Your DiscordID
polarix_

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
BlackWonder Dodgeball

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I aspire to be a moderator in Blackwonder to actively contribute to fostering a positive and inclusive environment. My commitment to fairness and understanding of community dynamics positions me to address issues promptly, ensuring a respectful and enjoyable experience for all members. I am dedicated to maintaining a harmonious community atmosphere and promoting a sense of camaraderie among its members.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you know or have spoken to
Michael (barrack obama), Ricky

How often do you play TF2?
Daily

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
General punishments scales: Warn- 30, 60, 120, 240, 480, 1440, 2880, 4320, 10080, 20160, 43200, 0
Mute-
Bad mic - 30
Foreing languge - 30
Offensive, Disrespectful language, obscene, inappropriate - 30
Obnouxious behaviour - 30
Spam - 30 like music, screaming, soundboard, continuously burping
racism - 120

Gag-
Spam- 30
racism- 120
Obnoxious behaviour - 30
Inappropriate obscene, offensive, disrespectful language - 30

Silence(gag+mute)
Advertising hacks- Permanent

Ban-
Impersonating staff - 720
RTD Abuse, map Abuse - 720
Donor Abuse - 1440 (considered Donor status removal)
Cheating - Permanent (need demo recorded)
Stealing - 1440
Blocking - 1440
Delaying - 60
Cross-snipe - 1440 (If a player enters enemy side and purposefully snipes another player)
Instakill - 720 (Kill that player could not reverse or could not change the outcome of the situation of a occurence)

Other-
Inappropriate spray - spray ban
Evading punishments - ( twice the original punishments lenght)

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I'm a honest good person.
I love BEER

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Czech, Slovakia

Michael

Strange
Staff Member

Chill

Hello!
Glad to see a dodgeball applicant.
1705319982733.png
Great playtime.
2. Application is well-made.
3. No priors/bans/comms
4. Chatlog somewhat clean (Foreign language been used mostly and used swear words quite a few times)
--- I have made a personal "interview" with this applicant, seems mature and (In my opinion) a good example for a good new dodgeball mod. Applicant does have experience in managing servers but decided to not mention it due to lack of evidence of being a staff member/Said it was about "6 years ago" in a small community which he does not remember the name of.
That is all, I wish you good luck and have great rest of the day! :D

Cake :3

Notably Dangerous
Staff Member
Admin
Hey man app looking good overall but I got a few caveats I think that would help you once you become staff.
We do have scaling even for gamemode specific punishments in most cases.
In case of recorded donor abuse it's guaranteed removal.
And you SHOULD record every rule break that you end up punishing. It does greatly help.
If you really don't have a mic that's okay man you don't need to be conflicted about it. It's no big deal really.
Do you have a microphone? Yes

Screenshot_2024-01-15-16-50-28-443_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

And uuuh just a personal question.
I aspire to be a moderator in Blackwonder to actively contribute to fostering a positive and inclusive environment. My commitment to fairness and understanding of community dynamics positions me to address issues promptly, ensuring a respectful and enjoyable experience for all members. I am dedicated to maintaining a harmonious community atmosphere and promoting a sense of camaraderie among its members.
Was this partially AI generated? I've not seen the word camaraderie in 2 years and it feels too stiff and way too different from how you type in game. Maybe you're just taking this seriously which would be quite nice. Just don't be too serious alright? We're people, after all.

Polarix

Hey man app looking good overall but I got a few caveats I think that would help you once you become staff.
We do have scaling even for gamemode specific punishments in most cases.
In case of recorded donor abuse it's guaranteed removal.
And you SHOULD record every rule break that you end up punishing. It does greatly help.
If you really don't have a mic that's okay man you don't need to be conflicted about it. It's no big deal really.

View attachment 34604

And uuuh just a personal question.

Was this partially AI generated? I've not seen the word camaraderie in 2 years and it feels too stiff and way too different from how you type in game. Maybe you're just taking this seriously which would be quite nice. Just don't be too serious alright? We're people, after all.
Hey, when I wrote that I don't have a microphone, it was meant as a joke because it was taken out of context, I think that half of the server knows that I have a microphone because I communicate with people.
Yes, I take it seriously, because I took it as a resume, if you understand me, but thanks for the other things I could add there, I appreciate it.
I hope I understood you as you meant. have a nice day!

Ricky :3

Somewhat Threatening
Staff Member
Hello Polarix, its nice to see you apply ^^

I will make this quick
Chatlog somewhat clean (Foreign language been used mostly and used swear words quite a few times)
Keep in mind that when you speak your own language so much, you also keep other people out of the conversation and people might not want to ask you for help if you just stay in your own conversation all the time.

About enforcing
1706161147729.png

1706161219832.png
I would like to see more actual rule enforcements from you in chat (have not seen you in voice chat yet) and generally more reports and calls from you would be nice, it helps us alot.

Your punishment scaling does not really make sense to me, do you mind explaining?
"Stealing 720 mins", is this what you're going to punish stealing every time?

Besides that, i find you to be a nice and mature guy (from what ive seen) and would be happy to have you in the team.
Best of luck.

Michael

Strange
Staff Member

Chill

1706530741599.png
1706530590422.png
1706530809725.png
1706530856652.png
1706530951349.png
Kokot - Dickhead
Piča/Dopiči - Bitch/Fuck
Kurva - Whore/Fuck
Mrdka - Calling someone "Semen/Cumhead"
Retard - Retard

Attachments

• 1706530621742.png
    1706530621742.png
    57.6 KB · Views: 22

Polarix

Hello Polarix, its nice to see you apply ^^

I will make this quick

Keep in mind that when you speak your own language so much, you also keep other people out of the conversation and people might not want to ask you for help if you just stay in your own conversation all the time.

About enforcing
I would like to see more actual rule enforcements from you in chat (have not seen you in voice chat yet) and generally more reports and calls from you would be nice, it helps us alot.

Your punishment scaling does not really make sense to me, do you mind explaining?
"Stealing 720 mins", is this what you're going to punish stealing every time?

Besides that, i find you to be a nice and mature guy (from what ive seen) and would be happy to have you in the team.
Best of luck.
Hey Ricky! I would give stealing step by step, I wrote it wrong, it's my fault, I'm sorry for that.
That's mean like 1. warn 2. slay 3. - ban 30 4. 120 5. 1440
I'm sorry for writing in my language in the chat, I'll try to change it, but I think that if people know that I'm a mod, they can ask anyone.
I'll put it on you and start sending more reports, you know I always write to someone when i see "hacker" or somebody who breaking rules.
When i see someone breaking the rules, i write to him in the chat. as if warning him.
But thanks for your asnwer for my application.
I hope you understand what i mean, and that i answered everything.

Polarix

Kokot - Dickhead
Piča/Dopiči - Bitch/Fuck
Kurva - Whore/Fuck
Mrdka - Calling someone "Semen/Cumhead"
Retard - Retard
Hey Michael! anyway, i meant all the bad words as a joke, its wasnt meant fot anyone, and if it was meant so for my friends
and still i meant as a joke.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hello,

I can appreciate how receptive you are to feedback; thank you taking the time to address a lot of the concerns brought up by people. I don't think it is a good look however for people to have chatlogs that toxic- even if they are joking with friends. I'm not here to police how you joke with your friends but if you're going to do it, do it off the server. I would have liked to see some sort of acknowledgement that this was wrong and what action you would take moving forward.

A small note on A.I.: I don't personally care that much that you used it, but it communicates to me that one paragraph is too much effort for you. I do want to emphasize that moderation in its totality is effort, and it would be wise to demonstrate that you are capable putting forth some effort.

At this time, we must respectfully decline. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom