Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Poker's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker

Poker

Username: Poker

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199078145930/

Who has punished you?
crikey

Why were you punished?
I accidently team ban the wrong guy

Why should we revoke your punishment?
It was an accident my fat fingers pressed the wrong number and I was just trying to ban the guy who was mass free killing I tried to get people to vote no but they still vote yes even If I don't get unban for today if you know who I got ban please unban them and is there still a way to cancel your own team ban when the vote going threw?

Last edited:

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
Ban is originating from a player report listed Here and is set to expire in around three hours at the time of writing the comment. While errors are only human, there still is a certain caution to maintain when using donator commands that affect another player's ability to interact with the game one way or another. The Donator-initiated team bans (as far I'm concerned) only last for 30 minutes like any other vote they can call.

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member
Hello,
I had banned you for donor abuse due to a clip submitted when you called a false vote. After rewatching, I can see that you didn't truly know what was going on as you were trying to ask the people in chat who mfk'd. FYI no one had mfk'd BTW, unless you are thinking of another instance when you called a vote.

Due to you having no ill intent and are remorseful, I will accept this appeal. Please try to be more careful next time and don't blindly trust the server if you aren't sure who did what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom