Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pokemon go haters club

Do you hate pokemon go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I play Pokémon Go and I enjoy it. But I can get annoyed by it's players. I mean, you have to be aware of your suroundings so if you walk on the street in front of a car, that's your fault, not the game. You should not drink or text behind wheels either, so playing Pokémon while driving is your own stupid fault if you get into an accident, not the game. Pokémon Go doesn't suck, it's the people posting 100x the same post over and over, or have nothing else to talk about. So you can say I dislike it's players who are "not smart". Can I have a thread for that maybe? ... Just kidding, but serious, people, mind what you do. Playing a game or just texting or checking Facebook... Keep aware of your suroundings, be carefull and don't be stupid.

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
I play Pokémon Go and I enjoy it. But I can get annoyed by it's players. I mean, you have to be aware of your suroundings so if you walk on the street in front of a car, that's your fault, not the game. You should not drink or text behind wheels either, so playing Pokémon while driving is your own stupid fault if you get into an accident, not the game. Pokémon Go doesn't suck, it's the people posting 100x the same post over and over, or have nothing else to talk about. So you can say I dislike it's players who are "not smart". Can I have a thread for that maybe? ... Just kidding, but serious, people, mind what you do. Playing a game or just texting or checking Facebook... Keep aware of your suroundings, be carefull and don't be stupid.
True fact xD

I got it any way, but don't play it rofl apparently thiefs have been setting up traps with this, so its a big no no for me until they sort this out xD

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Not trying to be rude here, but cmon.
There are a lot of things I hate, for example Erdogay, but do I create a thread? Nah.
I kinda find this thread pointless. Wow, you hate Pokemon Go, so what? Are you trying to find other people who hate it too and rant about it? For what anyway? It's not like it'll do much besides you feeling good because someone agreed with you.
Let people have their fun. As long as the players aren't too rude and push, also known as therare ability named common sense, why should you hate it?
I mean, it does connect people and it gets them outside and so something. It makes new friendships, even partnerships.
And don't say it increases the risk of people getting in accidents or getting their phones stealen. It's their fault for not mind their surroundings or go be in a dark allyway at 3 am.
I think Pokemon Go is a good thing, because of the things lsited. It's some people that places it in a bad light.
However it's always the same story: Popular things tend to be hate quickly, because they are mainstream.

Through I am interessted as to why your hating Pokemon Go. You may have reason to rant about the play, but the game? Besides the game not working correctly all the time, what is bad about it? I'm really interessted.

Also, do you really need to put in a vote in every thread? (Not every, but this and the introduction one are kinda useless)

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
Where's the opinion to vote neutral, or simply ''I don't give a damn''?
Because I don't hate it, or like it. I don't care about it. I see it as a nice thing, doing good things. But I don't really care about it, not at all.
But thats just me, and I'm insane sooooooooooooooooooo....

Last edited:

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
Darth do you not like pokemon go because you can't afford a phone to play it on :3
Ily really
-_- I have an iphone 5c and i have played it, it MOWS down your 4g and just searching for pokemon aint really the best thing to do,Also Throwing pokeballs or whatever their called at pokemon counts as abuse since your hitting them illegally. so that is why i do not like pokemon go

Notice Me Senpai

Scarcely Lethal
image.jpeg
can you send me this cat

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

True fact xD

I got it any way, but don't play it rofl apparently thiefs have been setting up traps with this, so its a big no no for me until they sort this out xD
Indeed, I don't know which country had mentioned their citizens to be carefull because of the thiefs. They set up a lure module at a Pokéstop so people will gather there and so they can easy pickpocket you there.

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

Around 4000 miles from your continent to mine.

No catnip. He'll happily stroll along with you.

Except I have first dibs on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom