Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pokemon go has consumed my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I'm level 8 and Team Mystic. I live across a Pokéstop and next to a graveyard so I don't necessary have to leave my house to catch & collect. Which is handy if it's 35°C outside. #2hot2walk

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
don't worry. Valor isn't that strong like they pretend to be.

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Team :pokeball:Instinct:pokeball: we are the mormonts of pokemon go if you get the reference. -cutehappy-

More like the Freys. Totally forgotten about, but when people remember, they don't like you.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

More like the Freys. Totally forgotten about, but when people remember, they don't like you.
Valors don't like anyone but themselves. Also when bad things happen to you, (like getting rekt by team instinct) you forget it faster.

Delta

Sufficiently Lethal

Delta

Team valor level 22, cp 1900 snorlax, cp 1123 hypno and cp 1200 arcanine are my best 3
Im in the Uk so dont worry bout me owning you :3

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

capturing, i cant get a Pokemon, its so hard to shoot a Pokeball at one...
I know the green circle is important. Just watch some youtube vid or a stream? I am just very lucky that I live at a Pokéstop so I have 150+ balls to fire away and get them in one day back.

TypicalAsian

Unremarkable
I know the green circle is important. Just watch some youtube vid or a stream? I am just very lucky that I live at a Pokéstop so I have 150+ balls to fire away and get them in one day back.

Thanks for the advice! The problem is i already wasted my Pokeballs -_- . Now i have to go around, finding PokeStops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom