Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Pokemon Day (JB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puggy

Sufficiently Lethal

Pugless

Ok so yes Pokémon day is a banned day, but what if that was changed to a LR day. One blue is randomly picked as team captain and one red. blues get mini crits reds get regular hits both have melees out. Then 1 blue since they have mini crits and 2 reds with no crits. You could let everyone fight or just first to 3 or 5 rounds win. I think spies should be banned on that day but it could work with them random crits should still happen for red, but not blues. If this does become a LR you could host this in arena. I think every map has it and you can just make the team captain a menu of their teams so they can pick. I think it could be fun and add more skilled LRs to the server since most the blues need crits and luck to kill reds.

Pienamai

Face Melting
It's been suggested and declined many times by now, most recently by me.
I don't think it's the balance that's the issue here, but the community just not wanting pokemon day to be a thing

Puggy

Sufficiently Lethal

Pugless

It's been suggested and declined many times by now, most recently by me.
I don't think it's the balance that's the issue here, but the community just not wanting pokemon day to be a thing
It’s a good point, but just think Pokémon day was banned a long time ago. Most people have no clue what it is. Also to get people to know what it is why not add it in and have it on one map like ml_castle or let some mods or admins play it with a server and see if they like it.

Deleted User 4826

Uncharitable
Honestly it would just be a slow day, and alot of players already hate similarly slow days like Mechanized Mercenaries, it's essentially slower HG / Arena but against blues instead

I'm not really for, or against this being added or declined personally

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
7 downvotes in a single day?
I think that represents the community opinion on this suggestion.
Thanks for the thought, however.
1675153234177.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom