Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved plsfix #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Minor problems:
  • sm_speclist_hideme is missing from all servers, meaning I can't spectate someone without the person seeing me spectating him

• The deathrun rtd perks are now enabled/disabled according to my list, but a lot of the perks/effects are not lethal, is there a reason for that or you simply skipped through the smaller letters? -tongue-

• On medieval, I made you change the crit chance because it was too high for melee. Somehow the crit chance is really really high right now. Either the plugin doesn't work or you misspelled the number. You can easily notice it with the bow.
That's all, thank y:blackwonder:u!

Last edited:

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
1. sm_speclist_hideme was never a command. It was sm_speclistremove, but I liked your idea so much that I just implemented it and it has now replaced sm_speclistremove.
2. I can't change the lethality of most of the perks.
3. Cvar was set correctly. Crit chance is now 5%

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

It actually was a command xd

"18" //Set a timebomb on a player
{
"name" "Timebomb"
"good" "0"
"sound" "vo/heavy_cartmovingforwardoffense15.mp3"
"token" "timebomb"
"time" "-1"
"class" "0"
"weapons" "0"
"settings" "10, 512.0, 270.0" //Ticks to detonation (each second), radius, damage
"tags" "timebomb|time|bomb|explode|death|die|notimer|bad"
}

Isn't the damage part good for that? or if its a perk that is dealing damage overtime, making it last longer? If it's not then I don't understand how on other servers timebomb is lethal for example.

Will try medieval, ty.

Last edited:

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
It actually was a command xd

"18" //Set a timebomb on a player
{
"name" "Timebomb"
"good" "0"
"sound" "vo/heavy_cartmovingforwardoffense15.mp3"
"token" "timebomb"
"time" "-1"
"class" "0"
"weapons" "0"
"settings" "10, 512.0, 270.0" //Ticks to detonation (each second), radius, damage
"tags" "timebomb|time|bomb|explode|death|die|notimer|bad"
}

Isn't the damage part good for that? or if its a perk that is dealing damage overtime, making it last longer? If it's not then I don't understand how on other servers timebomb is lethal for example.

Will try medieval, ty.

Damage is the damage you do to all people in the radius specified, excluding you. Other servers use the old rtd plugin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom