Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Pls unban pootis Gaben's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

leo

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:195354171

Who has banned you?
will

Why were you banned?
Beacus i told bad things to pablo and i are very sorry!!!!
i have new mick now please unban me i love play on youre server and i don't meaned to told pablo thos bad things i sad i m sorry please unban me

Why should we unban you?
becus i like the server and i want to play :D
i uses my other accont to play but i don't have any things on him please unban me

Lolboy

Nolifer Extraordinaire

Lolboy

So there are a few things that aren't correct about your ban appeal. Which are the admin who has banned you and your reasoning of getting banned.
The admin who banned you was Lucas. And the reason was for disrespecting admins. Now I'm not sure how severe it was as I haven't looked at your chat logs yet as of writing this. But I'll wait if Lucas comes to respond to this.

P.S: Making multiple ban-appeals (spamming them) will NOT help you get unbanned quicker. It'll more likely result into a negative outcome than positive.

*EDIT* Disregard this whole comment as this was a ban appeal towards Comm blocks. Which have resulted into a permanent gag and mute. It was in fact Will who silenced you permanently, and I'll leave it up to him.

Last edited:

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
1. @Engineer Isn't saying 1-time bad spelling enough (minor)
2. @Pls unban pootis Gaben Making 3 ban appeals is not going to be in your advantage
3. I would say last warning now (unmute next mute is permanent), because you never have had a month. Max was 1 week.
So there are a few things that aren't correct about your ban appeal. Which are the admin who has banned you and your reasoning of getting banned.
The admin who banned you was Lucas. And the reason was for disrespecting admins. Now I'm not sure how severe it was as I haven't looked at your chat logs yet as of writing this. But I'll wait if Lucas comes to respond to this.

P.S: Making multiple ban-appeals (spamming them) will NOT help you get unbanned quicker. It'll more likely result into a negative outcome than positive.

*EDIT* Disregard this whole comment as this was a ban appeal towards Comm blocks. Which have resulted into a permanent gag and mute. It was in fact Will who silenced you permanently, and I'll leave it up to him.

The ban I gave him was because he literally named himself something like "Fuck Will5023" just after he got the comm blocks. Just fyi..

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

i uses my other accont to play but i don't have any things on him
So what you're saying is you're avoiding a silence by playing on an alternate account. My my, that helps your case a lot.

I don't think your silence should even be reduced, never mind lifted, because of how annoying and grating it is to listen to your voice. You've played on the server for a total of 6 days overall so you should know the rules on mic, you've got a page and a tenth of comm blocks which is more than even Pablo and you started attacking @will5023 for perma silencing you by changing your name to "please ban will5023" and "fuck will" which also doesn't help.

Is bad guy, no sympothee frum mii

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kowii

No bad people please, bye.

Also, making nonstop ban appeals isn't gonnah help you, you won't be comm unbanned, deal with it.

You should think before you do something, but you clearly didn't and you don't deserve to be comm unbanned :)

leo

So what you're saying is you're avoiding a silence by playing on an alternate account. My my, that helps your case a lot.

I don't think your silence should even be reduced, never mind lifted, because of how annoying and grating it is to listen to your voice. You've played on the server for a total of 6 days overall so you should know the rules on mic, you've got a page and a tenth of comm blocks which is more than even Pablo and you started attacking @will5023 for perma silencing you by changing your name to "please ban will5023" and "fuck will" which also doesn't help.

Is bad guy, no sympothee frum mii
No is not avoding becus pablo s report is bad i have good mick he shold be baned for reportting me for bad mick when he is bad mick and my is not bad so i am breaking no rule becaus i have good mick and I shold not be muted

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
No is not avoding becus pablo s report is bad i have good mick he shold be baned for reportting me for bad mick when he is bad mick and my is not bad so i am breaking no rule becaus i have good mick and I shold not be muted
Pablo aint here no more atm...
btw, I get the feeling you are either not Pootis Gaben or just weird..

@will5023 react so we can get this close plz

leo

i also sad i m sorry for telling pablo bad things befor on foroms I was just angry i so sorry pablo:D i shold be un muted becaus i said I sorry for saying bad things to pablo but now I sad sorry so i shold be un muted

i not pootis gaben i m hes friend

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
i have new mick now please unban me i love play on youre server and i don't meaned to told pablo thos bad things i sad i m sorry please unban me

Why should we unban you?
becus i like the server and i want to play :D
i uses my other accont to play but i don't have any things on him please unban me
You are saying I and me all the time... so why are you his friend now? Well have fun...

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
Yeah i agree with all the other admins, and if he is using alternate accounts that definitely doesnt help him, i say the ban/mute or whatever it is this kid has, still stands.

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kowii

No matter how much times you or "his friend" makes an ban-appeal

It won't get accepted.
Give up, this and the next ban appeals coming will not get accepted.

(Or so I think atleast c:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom