Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrUnpositivs

Punishment: Permanent Ban

Admin: Gibus and the console I mean the CONSOLE not an admin named the Console.

Reason: Duplicate accounts and aimbot

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:97749842

Evidence:
Screenshot_20191202-002807.png

See? No previous bans, I don't know why it said no previous bans. If the evidence I gave you is not enough, here's another one!
Screenshot_20191202-004934.jpg

My main account was banned one time only! How will we know if that's your main account? Find my account and check it, I have spent money on that account. It's name is "You", with a pic of a finger pointing. Or simply go the bans page, then click on Ped'o Sound Sonniku's ban, then check the ID! That's my evidence

Now let us change topic, let's talk about the admin, Gibus! He banned my alt account for NO REASON. He just banned me straight away. It's a false accusation. No need to unban the mrunpositive account, but please unban my main account, and I am just giving you important info to give this community a good reputation. If you let Gibus ban people straight away, the poor players that were banned for no reason, will think that all the admins of BlackWonder, is like this, banning people without that much evidence! This will give BlackWonder a bad rep! I suggest warning Gibus or removing his position as an admin. Anyways, if I was using cheats, I should have been VAC banned. I do not buy cheats, trust me. I am not a sore loser.

Question, why did the console banned me? My main account was not banned, then I used an alt account, then it banned my main account! Alt accounts used for bypassing bans, right? Then why I am I banned for using it? I wasn't even banned, in the previous evidence, you see that my alt account was banned before my main account.
I think the dupe account ban was a glitch of the console? This does not make sense.

Here is the evidence of the false accusation, by the way.
Screenshot_20191202-004357.png

Legit, no VAC bans.

P.S don't look at notifications bar. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom