Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Please remove these maps:sawmill, lazarus, suijin, cyberpunk, ice factory, 2fort_invasion, and cashworks from zombie survival

Chubba

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
These maps I and others don't relly like cuase of the reasons of having lack of good spots to use and barely having spots at all and most of the time people just leave due to these maps being uninteresting these are so please can you remove them it just taking up map space

Philip

Australium
I know for sure that cyberpunk is a completely BROKEN map that has multiple unreachable spots, the worst offender being the building that has permanently locked doors that prevent blues from accessing it.

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
I know for sure that cyberpunk is a completely BROKEN map that has multiple unreachable spots, the worst offender being the building that has permanently locked doors that prevent blues from accessing it.
Actually that does not happen anymore so everyone can actually go anywhere, the only unreachable spots are 2 circle buildings that need wall-climbing to do, and the map has barely any spots for engies to do, and when there are spots that the engies can use, they're horribly cramped and engie-favored

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom