Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Please delete my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I see this day in day out. I have never understood how anyone falls victim to cyber bullying. I am fairly sure after talking to so many self proclaimed "victims", that I have quite a good grasp on the topic. First rule of thumb on the internet is that no one can be trusted until proven otherwise. Secondly, if you are actually upset because some kids "bullied" you, then you really need to change your attitude towards the internet. Everyone sits behind a curtain of anonymity on the internet. Of course people will be more agressive towards each other since there are no consequences. In real life, I bet 100% of the people that insult you in-game would never do it in real life.

With that being said, let's hope you are not one of these people that read my messages and continue to cry to everyone that they are being "bullied". In the end, it is really your fault for letting simple words come to your head. But hopefully your future self will finally learn since you are definitely not 25 years old.

Last edited:

Ice

Enemy of this Community

aaa

I've had a lot of fun at Blackwonder. The community at the forums are nice, but the community in-game is shocking. I've so far been:
  • Ghosted at
  • Been the victim of racism
  • Freekilled
  • Sweared at
So I want to leave the Blackwonder community altogether. It's a decision I don't like, but I want to do. Please read this as well.
http://blackwonder.tf/threads/id-like-to-thank-some-admins.213/

:(
Its is sad to see someone leave the community. Good luck on your way and hopefully you can find a community as good as this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom