Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Pilko101's Gag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilko101

minji

User name: Pilko101

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198279475049

Who has punished you?
Gibus

Why were you punished?
For advertising hacks

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because I wasn't advertising legit hacks. So basically the story goes where me and a few friends of mine had a chat bind where it basically like just put in a website url (which wasnt a real website) and would say like free hacks or something. (kinda similar to what you would see in chat with real hackers) We would do this every now and then in servers just to troll with people and some people knew we were joking around but I guess some didn't. Now I don't have proof of this or anything but I'm not sure if you keep chat logs but if you do, you can go see the url isn't real. Would also like to state that if I were to even advertise or use hacks, it for sure wouldn't be on my main steam account (I have never tried hacks btw). I would show the chat bind in game but I have a new school laptop which I play on so I have lost all of my binds. Also looking through my other chat bans I have a few that say "racial" I reckon is false since to my knowledge I haven't said anything racial in chat or through mic. Thanks :)

Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf

The Fattest and the Fluffiest
Staff Member
Admin
Our rules clearly say:
1589973594836.png

This includes chat binds, even as a joke, it is still considered advertising them. Whether or not they are fake or real links, is irrelevant.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Hi, apologies for the late response, as I'm off duty for exams.

it's been 266 days since the punishment was added, I believe sufficient time has passed. As Tony said, advertising cheats even as a joke isn't accepted here. I hope you'll take this to heart.

I'll be removing the punishment.
Thanks and have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom