Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Pigeon's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pigeon

Username: Pigeon

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:537990175

Who has punished you?
Nebula

Why were you punished?
Cheating

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I didn't cheat and I don't know why I was banned. I believe that not enough evidence has been provided in my direction and I want to unban.

Nebu

Truly Feared
Staff Member
Admin

Nebula

Your movement isn't legit (for me) in the demo at 4.8% slowness, sometimes your flamethrower is automaticaly facing to the rocket. The observe is starting at: tick 30.000 ,the first movement what im need to high light at:
tick 33.000,
the second: tick 34.000
third: 35.200,
tick 36.250
and a tick 40.050 during you are in the air,
at tick 49065,
tick 42200 you blast the rocket without see it,
at tick 45090 again,
tick 50200.
From my perspective these movements not naturaly, these are automatical, like a bot.

Attachments

• bizink2020-12-20_11-06-39.dem
    6 MB · Views: 111

goraaaaaaaak

Strange

Gorak

You wouldn't be right to assume that nebula, pigeon plays db for some time, he plays on blw for a year i do believe. He is tp player he is constantly looking at the ground. From the demo you sent its not anything else than tp playstyle lol, i can tell you didnt play db (or you dont play db) that often. Demos are never accurate so the crap you saying about ticks doesnt make any sense at all. I like to mention once again he is TP player (stands for third person player) he can see the rocket from any angle he wants. Why not to improve the server instead of banning innocent players?

Attachments

• monkecircle.gif
    monkecircle.gif
    341.6 KB · Views: 128

Silorak

Monkas
Staff Member
Admin
Where's the rush Nebula?
Anyways, this player is seasoned dodgeballer by the looks of it and all of these ticks you mentioned could be explained.
Through this whole demo that I just watched, you could tell that he's using third person and if you remember it correctly, it let's you see everything, what's happening behind you. This is why he managed to hit all of these rockets, on the ticks you just mentioned.
Oh, yeah. Those movements are something cqc (close quarter combat) players do, it's completely fine.

I'd say, he's good to go. There's no evidence pointing to him cheating.

Dooper Super

Strange

cuppy

Hello, everyone. There is nothing to see as cheating in the evidence provided. That movement is his own, and to people who are not aware, deadly. Dooper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom