Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined PicklePicklePickle's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

PicklePicklePickle

Somewhat Threatening
User name: PicklePicklePickle

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from?
Server

SteamID:
zbriangayz

Who has punished you?
Kerknor

Why were you punished?
Hahahaha, get this: "player disrespect". Funniest shit I've seen.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I literally don't remember anything I said that would warrant a mute. I didn't even know I got muted until I just so happen to check my past communication bans. Kerknor didn't give me a single warning and didn't provide any demo. I'm trying really hard to remember what I said but I think I was just complaining about how Kerknor and Honey were being a bunch of pussies and camping at their spawn. Uh oh, I said the 'P word'.

I'd like to formally and sincerely apologize to Azzy, RainbowRob, x9_Raven, pie, or any other Admin who I complained to or insulted. Because none of them hold a candle to the man himself: Kerknor.

First I'd like to bring up my past communication bans because it's gonna be mentioned as an attempt to try to justify this mute.

First block: March 26 2019 from Kerknor for 'homophobia'. Just fuck off. You're acting as if I openly said 'death to all gays' in voice chat. Using gay or faggot as an insult doesn't have any correlation to LGBTQ. Just like using the word mother fucker doesn't have anything to do with incest.
It's just another word with no meaning that can be used as an insult, like simp or boomer.

Second block: September 9 2019 from Kerknor for Mic Spam. I think I JUST joined the server and thought it would be funny to do some earrape. I feel like this one is justified just a bit unnecessary since a simple warning would have done the trick.

Third block: September 9 2019 from Kerknor for being Toxic. I read my ban appeal and it said I called him a butt which I definitely remember saying. So my guess is that I do what I normally do which is insult people in a way where it's obvious that it's a joke. Eg. calling someone smelly. Still, I feel that 'Toxic' has such a loose meaning that no matter what I argue this ban would still be justified.

Fourth block: March 22 2020 from Azzy for being toxic. I was being really salty in chat and got muted.

So now we can finally talk about the present. The now. The mute I am appealing. The mute that Kerknor gave whose reasoning is player disrespect. This is plain wrong. How can you ban someone for player disrespect in the game TEAM FORTRESS TWO!? I assume Kerknor also bans anyone who laughs after kills too right? There are literal voice lines IN THE GAME that are insults! I'm not telling you "go kill yourself" which WOULD be player disrespect. What I'm telling you is that you're a pussy. You fucking spam scorch shot in spawn and expect people to NOT complain? I'm sorry to tell you this but getting mad enough over some insults to ban me is pathetic. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who agrees.

A ban is not proper punishment. It's called muting me with the mute button if you don't want to hear it.

Even if my ban doesn't get appealed I would at least appreciate it if all the admins discuss what should and shouldn't be considered mute/gag/ban worthy. Also discuss if Kerknor should still be an admin since he acts as a fun-police of sorts and there are multiple people who do consider what he does to be admin abuse.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You're so obnoxious of a player that I will disregard my darling administrative norms to decline this appeal myself.

If Kerknor is abusing on a server you play on record it and report him.

Otherwise enjoy the servers and go over our rules that you shouldn't need to be warned about by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom