Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined PicklePicklePickle's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

PicklePicklePickle

Somewhat Threatening
User name: PicklePicklePickle

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198267294752

Who has punished you?
Kerknor

Why were you punished?
Griefing

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Dude I am so fucking tired and confused. I basically did a stupid and thought that the sourceban was actually my forum ban so I spent an hour making a punishment appeal arguing something that isn't even correct. So now that I actually understand what is going on I don't even want to argue. I just want the demo so I can see how I 'griefed'. Reminder to avoid bringing up past bans and comm blocks to justify this. Kerknor, I want the demo. Give me the demo and the ticks please.

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Technically you were banned while you were in the server. However, Sourcebans was not connecting at the time so it only kicked you and you came back in right away.

You went as far as telling the other team to come over while you were holding the door open.
pick1.PNG

Even after the "kick", you came right back to doing it again. The ban was put in later when SB had reconnected.
I will get the vid up for you later in case this doesn't jog your memory.

PicklePicklePickle

Somewhat Threatening
Technically you were banned while you were in the server. However, Sourcebans was not connecting at the time so it only kicked you and you came back in right away.

You went as far as telling the other team to come over while you were holding the door open.
View attachment 16327

Even after the "kick", you came right back to doing it again. The ban was put in later when SB had reconnected.
I will get the vid up for you later in case this doesn't jog your memory.
Sorry for the late response I got no notification (and it took an hour to get approved). So that's what that kick was about, makes sense. Also context for people who aren't in the know, there was a sentry inside red spawn via RTD and it was there basically forever and I wanted to see if someone can get it down, don't know how that's considered griefing but sure. Can't wait for your epic video

Last edited:

PicklePicklePickle

Somewhat Threatening
"Do not act in a way that is either against the objective of the gamemode you are playing or in a way that might annoy the players in the server."
So this is how 'No Griefing' is explained. The first one wouldn't apply here since there isn't really any objective in no cart hightower. I guess the objective is to kill each other but unless you start banning friendlies there basically is no objective to go against. But the second one made me realize something. Wouldn't the way you play count as griefing? You're playing in a way "that might annoy the players in the server." Your only evidence so far (apart from the video that you're uploading) is that I held the spawn door open but would this really have annoyed players? I didn't see a single person on my team saying "stop doing that". Not only did my team not care but the enemy team also didn't care. No one came to where I was because no one cared. Just something to think about while we wait for the video.

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

So now that I actually understand what is going on I don't even want to argue.
Ok.

So that's what that kick was about, makes sense.
It does.

Wouldn't the way you play count as griefing? You're playing in a way "that might annoy the players in the server."
If you think someone is breaking the rules, make a report here: https://blackwonder.tf/form/player-report.2/select

I held the spawn door open
Yes, twice. Don't do it again.

With your admission, I am closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom