Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined phillipyap24's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillipyap24

Username: phillipyap24

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:500453100

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
i am very truly sorry for cheating on my alt account by this ID: STEAM_0:1:779841408 because i was trying to test my premium cheat that i bought from lmaobox.net, so i logged out from my alt account and logged in to my main account which is the japanese name with purple heart without cheat anymore but i still got banned.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
because i honestly liked your server very much and i've been playing it for like years already so forgive me if i cheated on my alt account because i was only trying to test my new cheat but i instantly regret it to be honest and i won't do it again. kindly give me one last chance and also kindly please erase my name from your ban list because my real name is being displayed from there too :(

phillipyap24

i wish any admins and owner will see this.. i wanted to play tf2 blackwonder servers because i know nothing else but this server 😭

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
It would not be fair for the rest of the players to unban you, like it wasn't fair for the rest of the players that you cheated

phillipyap24

It would not be fair for the rest of the players to unban you, like it wasn't fair for the rest of the players that you cheated
but i'm sorry i will not cheat again... please sir... i swear to God i will not cheat again.. i learned my lessons 😭😭😭😭

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom