Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Perm. muted with no reason given

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radickly Rick

Strange
What was your type of punishment?
Gagged

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:40899231

Who has punished you?
Jim

Why were you punished?
no reason (it says toxic in bans)

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Some moths ago i got on x10 server, there was a free hacks aimboter on it.
Admin was in spect. and doing detectives work (not even going cloaked spy to really get evidence).
As soon as i picked opposite team from aimboter i posted in chat: "don't ban him i will destroy him."
I met a lot of these players all stock, no idea what he is doing, free hack player.
They get banned from Vac in 5-10 min, in that time... they are fun to dominate.
Just for that i got 2 weak gag, reason toxic(offensive, prev. blocks). That is fair, right?
I prevented him to ban this all stock, no idea what he is doing, free hack player?
How?

After that i got i had half a day where i was able to chat on server... then.. when i was off server i got perma gag.
I never seen a reason, it says (toxic) in bans.

I know i ain't nicest player around.... and if you start to talk shit to me... you better know shit is coming your way, and ass whooping in game.
But come on... since i got on blackwonder server all admins hated my ass because i dominate them all time.. when you look for admins... make sure they know how to play.
yes, i spawn killed and shit talk... but if you do that to me?!
i will deal with you in game... not cry to forums.

Proof? ok..
my first ban (second day on server) was from butthurt admin who could not get revenge, he kicked me 4 times... then ban me with reason msg. "fag". (lost his admin stats)
nice.

Then it was Dirakia.. he is funny.
banned me for inappropriate name (he lost his admin status because of that)
after that every time he played (and being dominated by me) he started to shit talk and report my post as insults...
just check my profile when he wrote after no proof report he did on me Dirakia "
Hey sweety, how does the 1 Month Ban taste? o3o"
He obviously has a problem with me.. and some personal problems.

And this continues... every time i dominate some butthurt starts to shit talk after i destroy him in game, he posts my chat on reports.

I never spammed chat, spam mic with music and other shit players do.
my only fault is being much better then other players who can't handle being dominated.

p.s.
when you pick an admin... let him play against really good player... lets see if he can take it and stay cool.
i will be happy to test them.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
no reason (it says toxic in bans)
That's called a reason.
yes, i spawn killed and shit talk
Both of these are against the rules, other people doing it to you isn't an excuse to do it back. People are encouraged the report this type of behavior.

Your primary reason for an ungag is because you think it is unjust. You think it is unjust because since you are "better" than everyone else you should be exempt from the rules. Sadly just because you are more skilled doesn't mean you are any better than anyone as far as being punished by an admin in game goes. You blaming the admins and other people for your own behavior clearly shows you haven't learned anything. If you drop the attitude and actually apologize, an appeal from you may be acceptable in the future.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom