Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Pepsi's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsi

User name: Pepsi

Name
Pepsi

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_1:0:75971339

Your DiscordID
pepsi can#2222

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
I moderated on Airborne-Delta (2017 - 2018)

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Jailbreak

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Whenever there isn't a staff member on the server, the rules are disregarded and it becomes the wild west, where the only thing saving the game is donators who are only able to teamban rule breakers for a measly 30 minutes, I would like to keep the rules enforced and be able to resolve disputes as much as I possibly can. I've noticed a blind spot in staff usually around 12am to the early hours in the morning where there no staff play as I've noticed. I would also love to educate rules to others with staff power and teach new players about the mode, both vital to the community's survival. I believe I would make a great addition to the staff team in the hours I can be active in and the overall involvement in the community for 5 years. I would also like to improve on my temper in dispute and disagreement situations as I can get a little impatient and irritated.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
y3p

When are you usually available to play?
Currently: 2pm - 3am Once school starts within a week on weekdays: 3pm - 1am Weekends: 2pm - 3am

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Mic Spam: Warning>10min Mute> 30min Mute> 1 hour Mute> 6 hour Mute> 24hour Mute
Multiple Mic Spam/Talking over warden: mute all except warden bind and keep it on until the round properly progresses.
Bigotry/Harassment (depending on severity) (1hour mute and gag - 1 day ban - 1 week ban)
Repeated Freehitting: Slay>Teamswap for several rounds
Freekilling: Slay>Teamswap for several rounds - remainder of map (depends on severity)>Teamban
Massfreekilling 1 week ban>3 week bans> Permanent Ban
Massfreekilling(accidental) Slay>Teamban
General/Minor rule breaks on blu: Slay> Teamswap for several rounds - remainder of map (depends on severity)>Teamban
Warden Rule Breaks: !fw - slay (depending on severity)> Teamswap for remainder of map>Teamban
Reds Out of map or exploiting: Slay>10 Minute Ban

Cheating: Permanent Ban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Please keep up this application if need be if my play time is low, I usually get addicted to jailbreak and clock in an almost inhumane amount of hours :)

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You should invest more time into researching how to punishment system is done here. It's not usually something I like to harp on unless it is almost completely off target from how we normally do it.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Player has been back to the forums, but has not replied to the response on the application, nor have their edited their application to address it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom