Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

People acting good just for admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Okay am_seal, i'm gonna try to make this short and simple as much as possible.

EVERYONE acts or do something good just for anything good to happen to them if they had to, it's human nature.
e.g
You act good to people and respect them to gain respect...
You act good in a job interview because otherwise you're obviously not going to get the job...
You act good with your gf to get that trust and sweet love and happy future...

And so on.....

Obviously there are the actual competent people which act good and do good, even when a long long time has passed after they got the admin pos.
And then there are the fake ass people who are either just power hungry or just aren't fit for the admin pos. (Or generally speaking ACT good just to get something good, and then show their true bad intents afterwards.)

And we as "Competent" admins, can detect most of the time which type of people is someone acting up like.
Basically, we can tell if you are JUST ACTING GOOD FOR THE VERY BAD ADMIN POWERS or not, and based on that information we use it to determine how good is an admin app or how good could someone be as an admin.

Also if there was a history of that person it will help a lot.

I hope this answered your silly question.
I assume this should be closed by now :b

good luck.

Blizzardy4Cold2

Somewhat Threatening

ColdBox

Okay am_seal, i'm gonna try to make this short and simple as much as possible.

EVERYONE acts or do something good just for anything good to happen to them if they had to, it's human nature.
e.g
You act good to people and respect them to gain respect...
You act good in a job interview because otherwise you're obviously not going to get the job...
You act good with your gf to get that trust and sweet love and happy future...

And so on.....

Obviously there are the actual competent people which act good and do good, even when a long long time has passed after they got the admin pos.
And then there are the fake ass people who are either just power hungry or just aren't fit for the admin pos. (Or generally speaking ACT good just to get something good, and then show their true bad intents afterwards.)

And we as "Competent" admins, can detect most of the time which type of people is someone acting up like.
Basically, we can tell if you are JUST ACTING GOOD FOR THE VERY BAD ADMIN POWERS or not, and based on that information we use it to determine how good is an admin app or how good could someone be as an admin.

Also if there was a history of that person it will help a lot.

I hope this answered your silly question.
I assume this should be closed by now :b

good luck.
Am promting you to Mod for this :^)

xXN00bSlayrXx

Gore-Spattered
I didn't get a notification that I was tagged in this. Oof.

Alright. Here we go. Garfield. Garfield meme.

View attachment 3345

1487896314566.gif

Double pipe meme.... Yaaaay!

(Let the "dumb" ratings hit the floor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom