Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Patricklel's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricklel

User name: Patricklel

Name
Patricklel

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:158257298

Your DiscordID
Patricklel.exe#1751

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I usually play on Blackwonder dodgeball server(s), I want to apply there.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Because I love Blackwonder servers, especially the Dodgeball ones, they are perfectly configurated. I like the people, who are playing there. Today I decided to apply for an admin. I want to be an admin, because I like to be in a good, receptive community, and if someone is rude, or mad, spamming, etc., I can help them in their problems.
I think I could be a good admin, because I'm okay with the admin commands, I'm active as much as possible.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
I'm available as much as I can, especially on weekends.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
If there is a hacker, first I will kick him with the reason "Turn your cheat off!", if he/she comes back, and uses the hacks again, I will ban him/her for 1 week, or forever.
If there is a spammer, first I will warn him with the reason "Please don't spam the chat/voice!", if he/she is still spamming, I will mute him, for 1 hour, after 3 hours, 1 day, 7 days, etc.
If there is a simple rule breaker, first I will warn him, maximum 2 times with the reason "Please don't break the rules!", if he/she is still doing it, I will kick him/her, if he/she will still do it, I will ban him for 1 day, then for 3 days, for 7 days, etc.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I can play on a guitar, I'm learning programming, I'm learning the Russian language in school.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Hungarian

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

This is your first forums post and so haven't reported anyone before, apart from in #requesthelp in our discord - which you only have 3 messages in, and you only 14 hours experience on our tf2 servers.
Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No
You can get to know staff by being more active in the above mentioned places.
When are you usually available to play?
I'm available as much as I can, especially on weekends.
Could you say some specific times? E.g. Weekdays - 5pm until 11pm and Weekends - 8am until 11pm.
Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
If there is a hacker, first I will kick him with the reason "Turn your cheat off!", if he/she comes back, and uses the hacks again, I will ban him/her for 1 week, or forever.
If you have proof of someone hacking then they should receive a permanent ban.
If there is a simple rule breaker, first I will warn him, maximum 2 times with the reason "Please don't break the rules!", if he/she is still doing it, I will kick him/her, if he/she will still do it, I will ban him for 1 day, then for 3 days, for 7 days, etc.
Could you elaborate on "simple rules breaker"(making specific ladders for each punishment) and "etc"(giving the extra times) instead of rushing the app?

Squidmane™

Woomy!
Staff Member
Admin
I checked your chat logs and they are not looking good

1581890245907.png
1581890265279.png
1581890313385.png
1581890351462.png

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You stopped being active on the servers immediately after @Pawelpolishpal post.

If you clean up your chatlogs and improve your application overall (there's a posted guide) you can reapply and be reviewed at a future time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom