Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Passel's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Passel

Staff Member

Passel

User name: Passel

Name
Passel

Your Age

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:104046417

Your DiscordID
Passel#3825

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I usually play on Asia trade plaza and would like to mod here.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Mainly because not a lot of admins show up on trade plaza and there are always issues that need an admin to help solve. As I am writing this, there's some guy who was spamming the "GET GOOD GET LMAOBOX" binds and is using aimbot, and not being able to do anything about it kinda sucks and makes me feel a bit shitty.

So generally I want to help deal with the cheating problem that ruins the game for myself and many others.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Pretty frequently though due to serving the army sometimes I am unable to be on, but usually after 7 pm (GMT+8) is when I'm the most free.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
-General Rules-
Provable that they are using cheat software / blatant use of aimbot and such = Perm Ban *(Obviously, cheating won't be tolerated.)

Spamming or being toxic in voice chat or text chat starts with a verbal warning and then repeated offences will be a gag/mute/silence (depending on how they're spamming) for:
[1 hour] > [2 hours] > [1 day] > [3 days] > [1 week] > [2 weeks] > [1 month] > [perm]

NSFW sprays (those that has explicit content) will result in a perm spray ban

Using any language other than English in voice chat starts with a warning then repeated offences will be a mute for:
[1 hour] > [2 hour] > [1 day] > [3 days] > [1 week] > [2 weeks] > [1 month] > [perm]

Exploiting starts with a warning and then repeated offences will be a ban for:
[1 hour] > [3 hours] > [2 days] > [1 week] > [1 month] [perm]

Advertising Cheats. No.
[1 week ban] > [2 weeks] > [1 month] > [perm]

Abusing !calladmin command because you don't like someone or whatever, impersonating an admin and calling out undercover admins starts with a warn, then repeated offences will be a ban starting from:
[1 hour] > [2 hours] > [1 day] > [2 days] > [1 week] > [2 weeks] > [1 month] > [perm]

-Trade server specific rules-
Scamming/sharking players will result in a warning. Repeated offences will be a ban for:
[1 hour] > [2 hours] > [1 day] > [2 days] > [1 week] > [2 weeks] > [1 month] > [perm]

Trade bind spamming constitutes under Spamming in text chat, and thus has the same punishments of warning then a mute for:
[1 hour] > [2 hours] > [1 day] > [3 days] > [1 week] > [2 weeks] > [1 month] > [perm]

Raffles or other stuff that involve items must be free to enter. The first offence would be a kick and repeated offences would be a ban starting from:

Begging for items and sending random trade requests aren't allowed. First offences will start with a warning and repeated ones a ban starting from:

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I mentioned that I'm serving the army, which means sometimes I don't have a choice but to not be available.

I also have no issues with swearing and do it regularly, so if the way I speak to you offends you greatly, then I am extremely sorry and please notify me so I could make not to talk that way towards you if you so wish.

I'm also an amateur at coding, knowing the basics of Javascript and C#. I'll be proceeding with studies after military service in coding and game development as well :)

For gaming experience, I played TF2 for well above 2000 hours and don't plan to stop, for other games I play Minecraft, Rainbow Six Siege and For Honor, usually with friends.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Cyruim

Sufficiently Lethal

Cyruim

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I usually play on Asia trade plaza, but sometimes I like going on Asia turbine, Asia hightower and Asia dodgeball to vibe.
If these are the servers you are requesting to mod on you have to include punishments for those different gamemodes
which means you are still missing dodge ball rules and trade rules.
use the rules to create punishments if someone where to break them.

[2 weeks] > [perm]
2 weeks to a permanent block is too much of a jump. though rare you still want punishments between those 2.

NSFW sprays (those that has explicit content) will result in a spray ban starting from:
[1 week] > [2 weeks] > [perm]
NSFW sprays are always perm spray ban, they can appeal if they wish to get their privileges back

Since I might go on dodgeball servers, dodgeball specific rules:

Suicide when the rocket targets you, blocking enemy players, orbiting rockets for too long and stealing a rocket not meant for you (on purpose) starts with a warning and then a kick. Repeated offences are bans for:
[1 hour] > [2 hours] > [1 day] > [3 days] > [1 week] > [perm]
you will only get mod perm's on servers you have requested.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hi Passel! I am happy to welcome you to be part of the team. I will be sending you some information that you will need to review prior to using any of the commands/permissions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom