Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined PapaZero's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaZero

User name: PapaZero

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:470068490

Who has punished you?
Daddy

Why were you punished?
Multi-Hack/Blackwonder BR Trade Plaza

Why should we revoke your punishment?
First, I Watched the demo he recorded, Well, the shoot that i did in the Medic i can explain, Well i was waiting for the sniper to appear, and i was gonna shoot the Glass and them he appeared, i did this like 3 times and the Guy i killed like that laughted so much people inspect me, even admins, and nothing happend, If he thinks i'm wall hacking, i don't, i Just have good headphones, and i was looking for the Spy because i knew he was hunting me, Thanks for the attention.

Last edited:

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

Greetings.

I'll start by replying to your appeal and then I'll add my own comments.

First, I Watched the demo he recorded, Well, the shoot that i did in the Medic i can explain, Well i was waiting for the sniper to appear, and i was gonna shoot the Glass and them he appeared,

You shot the Medic as soon as a pixel showed up on your screen.
I'd maybe believe good reaction times, but looking at the rest of your gameplay, I seriously doubt it.

If he thinks i'm wall hacking, i don't, i Just have good headphones, and i was looking for the Spy because i knew he was hunting me,

As for the good headphone part, sure, but are you really telling me that you can pinpoint an invisible Spy's footsteps in the middle of 6 people? Impressive, if so.
You also weren't looking for the Spy, you were looking right at him (keeping him in the middle of your screen) while he was invisible.

Now, onto my comments.

You, supposedly, claim to have 3'000 hours as Sniper but you play like someone who started playing the game last week which would make sense since you created your Steam account on the 5th of February of this year, so unless you have a different account somewhere, I'm just going to believe that you're a new player.
Your map awareness, gamesense, crosshair placement and overall gameplay are terrible and yet, you somehow get some of the most insane headshots I've ever seen while barely aiming at people. Impressive.

You miss 50% of your shots, true, but the ones you do hit are very suspicious and not very human-like in movement/behaviour.
Not to mention that any time you see someone spectating you, you suddenly play even worse than before which is interesting, to say the least.

Here are the ticks if you'd like to try to properly explain them.
I'll discuss this ban with other fellow admins and we'll come to a conclusion somewhat soon-ish.

Tick 6'800 - 7'000 - Shot the Medic as soon as a pixel showed on his scope
Tick 9'500 - 10'200 - Sus. shot after literally aiming at the floor
Tick 12'000 - 12'900 - Followed the invisible Spy, keeping him in the middle of his screen
Tick 14'300 - 14'500 - Sus. lock onto the Demoman's head (could be lag-related)
Tick 15'200 - 15'300 - Sus. lock again (could be lag-related)
Tick 15'500 - 15'600 - As soon as his crosshair went on the Demoman, instantly swung melee
Tick 17'300 - 17'400 - Sus. lock again (could be lag-related)

Attachments

• zero.dem
    10.6 MB · Views: 134
Last edited:

PapaZero

Nope i wasn't look at the Spy um First place, and wtf are you to stay that my game Sense, and crosshair placement os terrible ? Lol, and forget about It o don't need to need to né unbanned on that shitty server, when the tf2 anniversary start and i didn't ter Amy Vac ban, i Will laugh on you face fag, and by the way, kill yourself please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom