Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Pablo The Wizard's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:63863520

Who has banned you? Ben

Why were you banned? Muted/gagged I accidentally pressed my bind that had random characters and I ''Micspammed'' I dont think I did
Cause I didnt make random noices or anything I was just casually talking.

Why should we unban you? Cause I dont think 2 months is fair at all. Fine if I now did spam I never got a warning I never get warnings they just say that I have to many commblocks. How am I supposed to know what counts as micspamm or not. Im not critisizing you for your way of being an admin but it feels like you just get easily annoyed by me. And a 2 month gag now added aswell so now I litterally cant play on Jailbreak since I cant ask for repeats cant type custom lr's when I was silenced last time I still went on everyday cause it was for a week/decreased to 5 days but 2 months is way to long!

Last edited:

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
d485ee3f4f394731ba62f8f24e7ae9c1.png

You've had your fair share of warnings. I'm surprised a 2 month silence didn't come sooner.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

I am declining this because of the stupid amount of comm blocks you have. This is now your 22nd comm block now... if you haven't learned after your 5th or 6th, we should have silenced you a lot sooner, but you got a lot of chances compared to a lot of people, so 2 months if fair in my eyes. Especially when most of your mutes are to do with spamming. You are constantly irritating people by doing it aswell. So your mute is justified.

About your gag, who has a bind with random characters in it? You have obviously done this to spam, there is no other reason for it, so you have been gagged so that you can't do anything for 2 months now, because it's getting ridiculous now.

About your ban, you know the rules, you know not to abuse glitches, you were also warned, and yet you still abused it. I should have done longer than 60 minutes, but hey, that's done now.

If you want more warnings, simply search your SteamID in sourcebans under the "comms" search bar, and you will find 20 warnings.

Maybe learn to follow the rules next time, if it continues after this, you will be permanently silenced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom