Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Pablo The Wizard's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:63863520

Who has banned you? Viking34

Why were you banned? Well I was banned for one day cause I said quote on quote -Ill suck your d*** for money- With censoring as showed. Admin Maimix then said -Watch Language-
I said -I meant dirt jesus maimix have you never heard of dirt?- then I said -its not like I meant dick or anything-
I did mean that but I was joking . I also have a personal problem wich makes me talk.... Alot.
So while I was dead I talked over warden alot.
I dont know if Viking gave me a warning if he did then I completly missed it.. He started with silenceing me for a day wich I can understand but when the mapchange took place I forgot about me being silenced and I was able to join blu team cause for some reason it didnt mute and gag me straight away.
I then got banned from the server for Intentianally joining blu without a mic for a day. And that made me upset ofc but I didnt really care that much. I thought my silence would be for a day but because of previous commblocks (Not from admins) (votemutes)
I was silenced for a week instead,with the description -Overtalking,overuse of mic while dead, voulgur language.

Why should we unban you? I dont think its really fair to silence me for a week for that cause Ive never done anything really wrong. Ive been silenced before for 12 hours by I think it was Ben
for using voulgur language wich I did but Isnt a week for saying dick and overtalking while dead a little too much?

Sincerely Pablo The Wizard

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hello

Although most of your infractions are quite minor, the fact that you have 19 of them very much gives me the impression you're not actively trying to solve your habit of overtalk, excessive vulgarity and commenting on every single event that takes place while you are dead.

8 commblocks from donor votes
6 from Ben Jr
4 from me though technically 2 since they'd expired before I got around to extending
1 from Maim-o

It's good that you are having fun with voice-communication and foolery, which is what jailbreak is about, but keep it to a tolerable level so that everyone else can get a break as well.

Shortening the block by a couple days since you took the time to appeal, but stay cautious as future blocks will only get longer.

marking this as accepted since it's technically not declined

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
Hello

Although most of your infractions are quite minor, the fact that you have 19 of them very much gives me the impression you're not actively trying to solve your habit of overtalk, excessive vulgarity and commenting on every single event that takes place while you are dead.

8 commblocks from donor votes
6 from Ben Jr
4 from me though technically 2 since they'd expired before I got around to extending
1 from Maim-o

It's good that you are having fun with voice-communication and foolery, which is what jailbreak is about, but keep it to a tolerable level so that everyone else can get a break as well.

Shortening the block by a couple days since you took the time to appeal, but stay cautious as future blocks will only get longer.

marking this as accepted since it's technically not declined
Really Appriciate that man, its great to know that there are admins who take their time to improve the commnity.
And if it isnt too much to ask I would like to add you on steam so I can help improve the community by reporting to you admins, I already have Maimix Amy Crow and Russia!
Anyway thanks alot !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom