Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Ozzy's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

Strange
What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:192028577

Who has punished you?
Rainbowrobb

Why were you punished?
For muting rob while he was on blu, i thought he had no mic so i muted because thats what i see donors doing to no mic blu's, i also got told that i cant mic check but i can ask for mic's

Why should we revoke your punishment?
because i'll be a good donor and not mic check or ask for mic's

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Awesome, you saved me the time of filing a full report. People had complained about you doing this before, so I wandered in and you muted me before my first round even began.

@Benedevil If you dont mind, would you remove this guy's donor. There's video, but @will5023 was also there.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
I am everywhere ¬.¬ unfortunately it forced me warden so I couldn't hide my mic for long but you did the correct thing on me of asking if I had one but not doing a vote

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
i also got told that i cant mic check but i can ask for mic's
Not really what I meant, micchecking is when you see if someone has a mic, if they don’t, they get guardbanned. I said you’re allowed to ask if they have a mic, however I was very clear on telling you that you can’t do anything if they say no or don’t reply. Punishments for having no mic is an Admins job. If you want to mute someone they have to break a rule such as freekilling, micspamming, harrasing/insulting, speaking a foreign language, and from time to time having a immature voice. But the best way is to either get an admin on or report them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom