Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Ori's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ori

Mildly Menacing

Ori

Snooze
Username: Ori

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:82147569

Who has punished you?

Why were you punished?
"illegal ff"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was team banned around six months ago based on this report: https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-jb-la.27106/
It claims that I had illegally used Friendly Fire after a minigame in which a red died. Originally, I thought that was not the case as I had read the rules for facilitating meatgrinder.
1621205053908.png

I incorrectly interpreted the rules and followed that rule, doing meatgrinder after there were fewer reds after a minigame. I made a simple mistake, but due to my long list of old punishments, I was permanently team banned without any warnings.
In my two appeals:
I was informed that I had to complete the two minigames to "reasonable completion". However, I had no idea what "reasonable completion" meant as it was not in the rules nor was it defined by 10k.

Despite my permanent team ban, I have stuck around for six months and continued to play on red. Due, to dipping player counts, I have noticed that there have been fewer and fewer players willing to be on blue for fear of either being punished or getting reported. After six months of red, I feel ready to go back on blue as I have a much better understanding of the rules. I want to go back on blue in order to help out newer blues feel more comfortable with going warden again. I am remorseful of my actions and hope that you can accept my apology.
Thank you for considering my appeal.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I lifted Billi's ban because I wasn't personally familiar enough with them to determine that they were unworthy of a second chance. You, on the other hand, are a much clearer picture. You have demonstrated yourself to be a disruptive troll over the years, and I have no intention of lifting the punishments on you or any of those in your circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom