Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined orbking's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

orbking

orbking

Username: orbking

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:572646628

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why should we revoke your punishment?
First off I don't even know what is a Source Sleuth is and how my account has it. I'm not sure if has to do with a cheater named "Brickest" because he was really angry at me the day before the ban because I found a way around his aimbot. (Proof of aimbot for brickest is he headshot multiple invisible spy's no where near him and locks on to people when there not even in his sightline and has no idea that they are there or saw them there before.) I found a way around his aimbot by waiting for him to lock on to another person then popping out and head shotting him. He was mad at this and the other players on the server for trying to expose him and trying to vote kick him in some way. I don't know if he has something to do with this as a way of revenge but it would be much appreciated if I could speak to someone about this. (I sended a appeal the same day I'm sending this one because my earlier appeal is not popping up for me so I think it got deleted or I did not submit it.)

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
1669070452256.png

an account on your internet was banned for cheating.

Could you explain why there were 3 accounts on your IP?
Also, all three logged in around the same time, which is rather suspicious.

orbking

orbking

I know that topl is a cheater or at least from what I heard was, Me and shuba share the same internet since we live together, about the third account I do not know. Topl is an online friend of mine who I have not meet in real life so was he in my internet? If so how.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I like the excuse, but I think the technical details need some work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom