Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Onkelschoko's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onkelschoko

Strange
User name: Onkelschoko

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:57563085

Who has punished you?
Team

Why were you punished?
Not actively fighting hale and being friendly for RPS

Why should we revoke your punishment?
My opinion. I find it absolutely ridiculous, but we do not need to argue or because the whole thing will just go nowhere and chances will only cause more trouble. I would simply like to ask that I unban you because I see no reason why or why I am spellbound for 2 days. I'm not the only one who does that, so you need to ban more than 5 players from your server more than once a day, am I right?

If you want to hear my opinion then please:

You want to banish a player who has been on a server for over a year. Then you should be better and more responsive. I mean, if 2 kids talk in Russian, but usually only english are allowed I find that my opinion only stupid and absurdly ridiculous. Sometimes I think that only kids on the team are interested in me. The next is so many children in the chat with insults start or just spamming, no one says what? Serious? Be glad I still play on the server.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
The very beginning of the first video on the original report showed that some discussion had been occurring, presumably about how Uronkel plays. 1546731112634.png

I know how @Cammy can be when he gets annoyed, and I am willing to bet that Uronkel was just annoyed that someone was singling him out for jumping around and being an annoying scout. All while still being the top scoring person, so he decided to troll Cammy. I have been on the server when people get annoyed with Uronkel for the way he avoids the hale, but he is often the top VIP who isn't a medic. He likes to wait until most of the players are dead and slowly kill the hale on his own. It is not uncommon for him to score 6k,7k,8k+ as damage as scout.

Jampoint

Retired
There seems to have been a bit of a mistake on my part, not knowing what exactly what was going on behind the scenes. In the future, to prevent problems like these, don't troll others for accusing you of rule-breaking, best example being this experience.

Thank you for appealing, and have fun once again on our servers!
Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom