Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Onkelschoko's Ban appeal / Blackwonder UK Server TF2 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onkelschoko

Strange
User name: Onkelschoko

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:57563085

Who has punished you?
Player

Why were you punished?
Calladmin abusing

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I thought, I know everything I do. Apparently I was very stupid at the moment. An admin has just enlightened me and I know it was wrong of me. So I would like to ask for one more chance, as far as possible. Everybody makes mistakes, it can happen beyond these mistakes. If I am being unbanned then I will try and pay attention to what I do and what I do. If my spell should not be lifted then I can understand it very much. For the security of your server and other players playing on your server every day.

Onkelschoko

Strange
User name: Onkelschoko

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Blackwonder UK / TF2 / 24/7

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:57563085

Who has punished you?
Player

Why were you punished?
Calladmin abusing

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I thought, I know everything I do. Apparently I was very stupid at the moment. An admin has just enlightened me and I know it was wrong of me. So I would like to ask for one more chance, as far as possible. Everybody makes mistakes, it can happen beyond these mistakes. If I am being unbanned then I will try and pay attention to what I do and what I do. If my spell should not be lifted then I can understand it very much. For the security of your server and other players playing on your server every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom