Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined On April 1st make jailbreak have the x10 plugin for 24 hours.

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member

Jermbo

If just one day, I will interesting to play. But easy to abuse and increase report tho.

Jack the Ripper

Unremarkable

Jack

If just one day, I will interesting to play. But easy to abuse and increase report tho.
Obviously during this day either reports wouldn’t be accepted or rules would be decreased. Another great idea is to make a purge once a week/month where for one day there are no rules.

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

Obviously during this day either reports wouldn’t be accepted or rules would be decreased. Another great idea is to make a purge once a week/month where for one day there are no rules.
This would sound like fun on April the 1st but this may annoy people that just want to play jb normally on those days.

Cowboy

Spectacularly Lethal
It would be hella fun even though most people would play spy and demo but it would be fun never the less

Surprisingly, 10k or any other jb staff haven't called this idea completely moronic yet so I'll take the mantle.

While this may seem like a fun idea, it's not what the already chaotic servers need. It'd be interesting to see something different on April First, but this doesn't seem like a reasonable option.

Yeah, terrible idea.

If you have so little self control that you need or even want a purge day, I find that just plain sad. Just because you might have fun breaking the rules for laughs and giggles, there's another user that usually gets the short end of the stick and is met with frustration when he is freekilled, talked over, ect.

Pretty much perfect explanation of why this would be a terrible idea. The risk of MFK would be incredibly high during this day and while it may be fun for a couple rounds, it's gonna get really old, really fast once people realize they can't play their desired gamemode.

Jack the Ripper

Unremarkable

Jack

Yeah, terrible idea.

If you have so little self control that you need or even want a purge day, I find that just plain sad. Just because you might have fun breaking the rules for laughs and giggles, there's another user that usually gets the short end of the stick and is met with frustration when he is freekilled, talked over, ect.
After reading your stunning reasoning, I can’t help but agree. Anyone who wants to attempt to deviate from the status quo of jailbreak should not be given the time of day to make silly suggestions such as that of the OP. Jailbreak should be a mode in which every player is intently focused on following the rules, and not one where malicious individuals attempt to make up fun scenarios in order to break the (nonexistent) monotony.

I play jailbreak every single day. It’s the only thing I do other than eat, sleep, and go to school. If even one of my 365 days was ruined by the presence of free killers, I’d have nothing else to do and be lost. Thanks for helping me see the error of my ways, I’ll be more cautious making presumptuous suggestions like this in the future.

Cowboy

Spectacularly Lethal
After reading your stunning reasoning, I can’t help but agree. Anyone who wants to attempt to deviate from the status quo of jailbreak should not be given the time of day to make silly suggestions such as that of the OP. Jailbreak should be a mode in which every player is intently focused on following the rules, and not one where malicious individuals attempt to make up fun scenarios in order to break the (nonexistent) monotony.

I play jailbreak every single day. It’s the only thing I do other than eat, sleep, and go to school. If even one of my 365 days was ruined by the presence of free killers, I’d have nothing else to do and be lost. Thanks for helping me see the error of my ways, I’ll be more cautious making presumptuous suggestions like this in the future.
You're welcome.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom