Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Old-school retro games

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
So, After seeing another thread where people posted their fav games, I decided to start a little discussion thread about retro-games.
I'll start off:
My favourite console of all time is the Gameboy Advance, and I love the turn-based strategy RPG games such as Advance wars and Fire emblem.
I have yet to try other titles, but I got Pokemon lined up, all 5 titles for the GBA, mario and luigi, 2 warioware titles and a few others.

Mortem

Notably Dangerous
Don't know if this counts as retro or not but Mario & Luigi Partners In Time is a good game (Second favourite all time), sadly I lost my DS so I can't play it anymore (And emulating the game is a no-go due to the control mapping).

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
When you guys said retro my mind went straight to arcades. I swear I'm only 20. That being said, not mentioning any of the obvious games (Galaga, Pac-Man, etc.) one of my favorites is a little known game just called "The Glob." It's pretty rare on account of the game not actually being released as its own cabinet, but actually a modification for Pac-Man cabinets. Luckily my local arcade has one.

Also Crazy Taxi is one of those games I have to hit every time I go to the arcade. No other game truly captures The Offspring's pure essence like Crazy Taxi.

Another great couple of games are Frenzy and Berzerk. The two games are basically the same, even to the point where they were made by the same person, but one of them is supposed to be harder. Both are super fun.

Last edited:

CashPrizes

Conker's Own
I came to Canada in 2000 from Switzerland. The first N64 game that I was introduced to was Conker's Bad Fur Day. The first rated M game to be released on that console, not to mention the overall game budget was low. Props to Chris Seavor and Rareware.

516wluEIzmL._AC_.jpg

Not even Banjoe Kazooie (another classic classic title) received more from critics than this.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Also Crazy Taxi is one of those games I have to hit every time I go to the arcade. No other game truly captures The Offspring's pure essence like Crazy Taxi.
Ugh, i hated that game because I sucked at it. I see that game in arcades, but they are all modern remakes.

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

I came to Canada in 2000 from Switzerland. The first N64 game that I was introduced to was Conker's Bad Fur Day. The first rated M game to be released on that console, not to mention the overall game budget was low. Props to Chris Seavor and Rareware.

516wluEIzmL._AC_.jpg

Not even Banjoe Kazooie (another classic classic title) received more from critics than this.

What i just wanna know is how tf did they let The game release for nintendo? it's rated M, it's literally swearing,has a talking pile of shit, drinking and other stuff.

Owaniechan-Gaming

Unremarkable
my favourite game is this
spartan total warrior it’s a great game that doesn’t get the love and recognition it deserves since it came out i think months or a year after the first god of war came out

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom