Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Old HopJB map

a killjoy

Scarcely Lethal
I personally like the old HopJB map better(the one before v11), as many others find it better too. Infact, i don't even get how the v11 got accepted without a vote or anything. BROTHERS, SISTERS, LET OUR VOICES BE HEARD, AND LET US HAVE OUR OLD HOPJB BACK! IF YOU WANT THE OLD HOPJB BACK, THEN VOTE IN THIS POLL: https://strawpoll.com/capuvu33q/r

Thanks for reading my suggestion, i do hope we get the old one back because literally NO ONE likes the newer HopJB

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I personally like the old HopJB map better(the one before v11), as many others find it better too. Infact, i don't even get how the v11 got accepted without a vote or anything. BROTHERS, SISTERS, LET OUR VOICES BE HEARD, AND LET US HAVE OUR OLD HOPJB BACK! IF YOU WANT THE OLD HOPJB BACK, THEN VOTE IN THIS POLL: https://strawpoll.com/capuvu33q/r

Thanks for reading my suggestion, i do hope we get the old one back because literally NO ONE likes the newer HopJB
You don't need to make a strawpoll, just upvote or downvote the suggestion.
There was also a vote, as you can see from this threads upvotes:
I wouldn't mind the old hop getting added back alongside the existing one, but imo the new one should at least be given a chance.

a killjoy

Scarcely Lethal
You don't need to make a strawpoll, just upvote or downvote the suggestion.
Strawpoll gives a lot more options and features, so i prefer it
There was also a vote, as you can see from this threads upvotes:

All i see are people agreeing that adding it ALONGSIDE the old hopjb would be good. Not replacing it. Also almost none of the community really commented on it
I wouldn't mind the old hop getting added back alongside the existing one, but imo the new one should at least be given a chance.

The new one has been given a chance. It's been more than 2 weeks i believe since it was added. Not many people like it, which is why it should be changed, or atleast be put alongside the old hopjb.

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

pretty sure this was mentioned in the thread of the original suggestion but is worth repeating here.
It would be rather cool to have both versions of the map within the rotation

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

pretty sure this was mentioned in the thread of the original suggestion but is worth repeating here.
It would be rather cool to have both versions of the map within the rotation
Agreed, the different versions of the map have quite a few differences, so it would be great if both could be in the rotation, not just one.

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

Anyone maybe willing to fix the burger king button being griefable?
Same issue on bootcamp with the nuke exploit by sticky jumping in a small gap over the fence. Barely anyone does it. If it does happen, the player can be banned for exploiting. It honestly isn't a issue.

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

You could just move it under the armoury instead of inside the armoury. It would still have to be far enough away that you won't be able to reach it with certain exploits though.

I would like to see the old hop map back in rotation. :)

Real Darkness Owl

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Or I can move the Burger King button to a different place like a hidden Admin Room. I was thinking to fix it, but never interesting to do it.
I reply to myself that, after I try decompile map. I have missing texture. Even know that all texture are in my custom folder in tf

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom