Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined okiencalifornia's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

okiencalifornia

Strange
User name: okiencalifornia

Name
okiencalifornia

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? Yes

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:122474218

Your DiscordID
okiencalifornia#5004

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
i play on the blackwonders US mincraft trade server and i would want to moderate on it

Why would you like to become a moderator?
yeah i may be 12 but im pretty chill and i would make a good mod because i would always try to do my job the best i can and never abuse my powers and im always on and i do know most of the rules and it would mean a lot if i could be mod

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
i am friends with Chig Bungus and Br0k3N-GlitchyStereo

When are you usually available to play?
im on almost every day and play on there trade server all the time also im in a pacific time zone

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
if any one has a nsfw spray or sign i would perma spray ban them.

if someone mic spamms/chat spam i would warn them i would give them a 1hour gag/mute,2hour,6hours,12hours,1day,2day,1week,2weeks,then perma

if someone is being disrespectful to other player i would give them a 1hour gag/mute,2hour,6hour,12hour,1day,4days,1week,2weeks,1month,2month,perma

if someone is being racist or homiphobic i would give them a 1day gag/mute,2days,4days,2week,1month,perma

if someone is exploiting i would warn them if the dont stop i would slay them,2hour ban,6hour,12hour,2days,4days,1week,2weeks,1month,perma ban

if someone is saying other inappropriate things that could insult a player i would warn/kick them,1day ban,2day ban,4day ban,1week ban,2week ban,perma ban

if someone is hacking i would get recorded evidence then perma ban them

if someone is advertising hacks i would perma mute/gag them

if someone is exposing staff on the server i would give them a warning then a 1hour mute/gag,2hour,12hour,1day,2day,4day,1week,2week,perma

if someone is !calladmin abusing i would warn the then i would give them a 1day ban,2day ban,4day ban,1week bam,2week ban,1month ban,2month ban,perma ban

if someone is random trading i would warn them then kick them

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
i had another application but it was incomplete so if you guys can delete my other one and use this one instead thank you.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
Hello,
you could have edited the already existing application instead of creating a new one. Aside of this, you still haven't provided necessary information for the majority of general rules on our servers. Since there's something specific for trade servers I'll leave that stuff to trade server staff members
if some one spams chat i would give them 2 warning them if they dont stop i would mute them for either about the same amounts of time i said for mic spammer but id start around at 30 minutes.
Why would you mute someone for text-chat based actions? And why would you start with 30 minute-"mutes" for text-chat but go directly to one hour when it's happening in-voice? Keep in mind that successful donor votes last only 30 minutes

From this it doesn't seem to me that you've taken the time to read the guide. I advise you to read the guide and if you have more time, to look at accepted/declined applications and gaining an idea on where to put what but again, plagiarizing is not allowed
The other information Chig Bungus has provided on your previous application which was created not so long ago
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:122474218
0 bans on record, 1 communication block on record and 1 votegag on record.
Thanks for taking the time to read this message.

Lox

Totally Ordinary
Punishment info:
Commblocks (Mutes, Gags, and Silences)BansTeambans (For Jailbreak)

1594165709264.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom