Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Oh my god.

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

I feel so old coming back to the TF2, THE LIGHTING IS FUCKED COMPLETELY, FOR REAL, i whip out the wrap assassin (or whatever it's called) it's completely white, The scattergun has some lighting issues, if your wondering what map, cp orange x3, And also the sky is changed completely, or not, I keep clicking t to chat, I completely forgot the controls lol, I forgot how much metal i even have, just checked 2 scrap lol, I decided to just reinstall TF2 after feeling bad giving it a bad review after the, great, depression. For some reason i just don't feel like TF2 was like back then, So i gave it a bad review, coming back i feel so old.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
yep. Files are corrupted. My hale on VSH was pink and black, until I reinstalled tf2 (to clear old files from configs and get my install ready for the new config)

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

Nah on the cp orange x3 map my lightings were fucked but on highertower x1000 it was perfectly fine, This also happend to my friend on steam while he was playing cs go, i was playing half life 2 ep 2 and everything was a error and missing textures, i reported this to my friend he told me his textures in nuke cs go went completely black.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom