Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted ogame2009's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ogame2009

User name: ogame2009

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:65898204

Who has punished you?
Toaster

Why were you punished?
I have no idea. I got banned for no reason. I have chat/voice permanently disabled for obvious reasons.
This is the reason I found out from this site: "Reason:Really seems like a bot and doesnt reply to anymessage."

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because I did nothing wrong? Its beyond me how a professional administrator with the powers of banning people ban for no reason? Even he didn't submit any demo to support his/her claims.

Sugeszan

Scarcely Lethal
Staff Member
Reason1: You didn't reply to my messages and I waited for an reply for at least 20 minutes
Reason 2: You seem to be already have been banned once
Reason 3: Your aiming is Really suspicious
Reason 4: Your profile is Private
Reason 5: Everyone literally thinks you're a bot
Reason 6: You were reported in Call admin
Reason 7: You just taunt after every kill which is Very Bot like
Reason 8: How do you know about submitting demos in a ban

And what is the obvious reason for you turning off chat?

Attachments

• oggame.dem
    18 MB · Views: 190

ogame2009

"Reason 2: You seem to be already have been banned once" Did you even check the reason/time? How is this spawn camping ban related to "being a bot" ?
"Reason 3: Your aiming is Really suspicious" Care to elaborate Mr. Moderator ?
"Reason 4: Your profile is Private" So if a person has a private profile he is a hacker/bot?
"Reason 5: Everyone literally thinks you're a bot " So If I get a bunch of my friends to prank ban someone will you do it? Can't you judge for yourself?
Reason 6: You were reported in Call admin "???????"
"Reason 7: You just taunt after every kill which is Very Bot like" Really? taunting after kill makes you a bot?
"And what is the obvious reason for you turning off chat? " General toxicity. I like to play without any distractions.

Banning people on pure "assumption" or banning people if some people are blindly brigading moblike is not very professional. I thought moderators were supposed to ban people based on some proof rather based on accusations.

Sugeszan

Scarcely Lethal
Staff Member
29100 is a suspicious moment and I saw more but I didn't record those since I was trying to talk to you....
And people vote kicked you 2 times and you didn't even bother to ask why?
And if you're really are born in 2009, id personally ask you to stop playing this game since its rated M for Mature..

ogame2009

"29100 is a suspicious moment " How is this suspicious? Care to elaborate? Can any actual moderator elaborate? I have attached SS if you want to point out something.
" I saw more but I didn't record those since I was trying to talk to you " How convenient.
"And people vote kicked you 2 times and you didn't even bother to ask why? " I am doing other things while playing tf2 so I go afk on many occasions and get kicked for afk many times so I didn't notice.

So how is all this worth a ban for "Really seems like a bot " ??

Your reasons are insufficient, you banned someone without any reason/justification/evidence and probably just cus your friends said so.
I would personally ask you to not moderate tf2 serves if you don't have the knowledge or experience.

PS: Why are you not approving my comments so that it could be seen by general public?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 163

Sugeszan

Scarcely Lethal
Staff Member
Well you did what you were told by me to do which Appeal on the website, also everyone thinks you're a bot you might have to work on that, and I'm sorry if it was a big problem for you. I shall unban you

Also I'm not the one who approves messages....

And hey I'm new so This IS MY first experience so dont be too harsh on me.

ogame2009

"Well you did what you were told by me" wow dude calm down your ego please, I know how to google BLW's website and I know there must be a ban/repeal system.

"also everyone thinks you're a bot" What kind of moderator blindly bans people just because "everyone said so"? Don't you have a brain to judge? or are you too busy flexing on your friends that look I can ban people?

"also everyone thinks you're a bot you might have to work on that" Work on what? not get get banned by a clueless admin just cus his friends said I was a bot? I can try but that lies in the competency of moderators tbh.

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

Forum moderators (@Jim @RainbowRobb @Viking34 @Alex.bsp @Benedevil @Noodl) approve posts, and seeing as how it is a manual process, it might take longer sometimes. No need to get aggressive.

Secondly, Toaster made a fairly innocent mistake, has decided to unban you and has apologized.
While staff members aren't supposed to make errors, especially with bans, it's human nature and it might happen sometimes. It's also a learning experience and he'll try his best not to do it again.

I'll be closing this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom