Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted OG Link's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

OG Link

Strange

OG Link

User name: OG Link

Name
OG Link

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:96804176

Your DiscordID
OG Link#0841

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
In the past I have Managed, Developed, and Owned TF2, GMOD, CSGO Servers. I was also a moderator of the famous real GHS before they shut down.

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I usually play on
Main trade Minecraft:
85.117.240.6:27145
I sell Unusual's daily here and trade for hours day and night time.

I play on Zombies:
85.117.240.8:27160
I play here often having fun with friends and zombies

These would be my top 2 servers but I love all of Blackwonder servers there is so many gamemodes!

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would like to become a moderator because I feel terrible seeing all these massive rule breakers, from people spamming massive in chat, to people interrupting important trade adverts in mic, to hackers I mean you name it I play about 10+ hours a day trading Unusual's I am mostly on the trade minecraft server for many hours a day and always having to use !calladmin (With great detailed message explaining what rule is broken and what they are doing) and use donor powers to votekick massive rule breakers or votegag massive spammers (again with great detailed messages explaining what rule they are breaking then explain to them what rule they are breaking in mic) but it is just not doing the job they just come back after kicked or start again when the gag/mute vote is up. I always try to message a staff member on steam or add them but I play late hours and many hours a day so a lot of staff are offline super late and early mornings. I really just want to help the servers and make sure people follow the rules emplace. I feel I can incredibly benefit the Blackwonder servers by enforcing rules and following all staff and player rules as a moderator if chosen :)

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Very familiar with Chig Bungus he is a great guy we have not only traded High tier Unsuauls, but he is also brokering 2 unusual's for me :)

When are you usually available to play?
I play from 12Pm-9pm West Coast time and then typically from 10-11pm-5-6am trading all day and night! Total: 8-12+ hours a day.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
The problem with staff on TF2 that I'm noticing and I dont mean blackwonder you guys are great! But other servers I notice staff just punish right away and don't explain the punishment the circumstance or anything. I would not be this type of staff. Different circumstances call for different minor to harsh punishments, However I always in detail explain to the person what they are doing wrong and how its breaking a rule of the server and what rule exactly that they are breaking. Not only do i do this now as a donor to help the servers and help people understand the rules more but I would continue to do this if chosen as a moderator. If you want examples I know how reports work, proof is always needed unless it can be found using staff privileges. Well After playing on the servers for a while and seeing how staff re-act to people breaking rules I have a large understanding of exactly how punishments work for blackwonder. Not only that I always have the rules page ready to read and read them often as well. As far as i understand the Trade Minecraft General are:

Graphic Sprays/Objectors: Spray ban

Hacking: Perma ban (needs to be seen with staff's own eyes or video proof)

Spam of Mic/Chat: 1st: warn/explain rule> 2nd warn: 3 hour gag/mute> 3rd warn: 1 day gag/mute/explain rules again> if they are frequent person who does this after getting punished through warned and punished 3rd time, I would move to a week ban if they did it again on purpose.

Racism/Racist Comments: 1st warn: 1 hour gag/mute> 2nd warn: 3 hour gag/mute> 3rd Warn: 1 day gag/mute> 4th warn: If continued after day ban and 3rd warn will result in 1 week gag/mute and for each time after.

Begging for Items: 1st warn: Verbal warn/explain rules> 2nd warn: 1 hour gag/mute > 3rd warn: 3 hour gag/mute > 4th warn: +time added for each time they come back and continue begging.

Griefing: 1st: warn/explain rule> 2nd final verbal warn> 3rd 1 hour ban> 4th: Time added each time after.

Exploits: 1st- 1hr ban> 2nd: 1 day ban>3rd: 1 week ban, each time person exploits time will be added to the punishment after.

Calling out undercover Staff: 1st: private message & 1hr gag/mute> if committed again will result in an gag/mute +1 every time they commit.

Edit: After further research on zombies punishment system

Zombies
Hacker - Permanent Ban
Spammer - 1st: Warning> 2nd: Warning - Gag/Mute for 10 Minutes> 3rd Gag/Mute for 1 Hour>4th: Gag/Mute for 1 day> 5th: 1 Week Gag/Mute Permanent
Zombie Rules Rulebreaker - 1st Warning and a refresher on the rules broken> Second Warning and a slay> Ban for 10 minutes> Ban for 30 minutes> Ban for 1 hour> Ban for 1 day> Ban for 1 week

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Not only do I have a good amount of +rep trust https://backpack.tf/trust/76561198153874080 I also have a 1500 Key backpack and love trading and TF2 is my life! Being a programmer and previous TF2 staff member on servers I am beyond fluent in sourcemod aka staff commands. I feel like I could really help with moderation. I am fluent in LUA coding and I am a personal developer for TF2 and GMOD as well. I was a staff on a few TF2 servers about 8 years ago I have been playing since the game came out. If I do get accepted as a moderator I will be enforcing the rules and be one of the best if not the best staff I can be. I will be active and play 10+ hours a day ~! Not only this but if needed I could help with minor projects with development if needed.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? I not only speak english very well, I also speak some Japanese, and fluent german as well as a little spanish the main words I can keep a some steady conversation going for spanish haha :)

Last edited:

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

Can you go into more detail about your punishment ladder? You can use previous applications as a reference, but don't plagiarize.

You said you wanted to moderate US Trade MC and a Zombies server, therefore it'll be best if you give us a detailed ladder for each relevant punishment within the Team Fortress 2 and Trade rules sections.

On to punishment history: Clean record!

Commblocks (Mutes, Gags, and Silences)BansTeambans (Jailbreak Only)

Cryptolyte

Uncharitable
Thank you for the response understood and sure No problem one moment please.

For Trade Minecraft:

Graphic Sprays/Objectors: Spray ban

Hacking: Perma ban (needs to be seen with staff's own eyes or video proof)

Spam of Mic/Chat: 1st: warn/explain rule> 2nd warn: 3 hour gag/mute> 3rd warn: 1 day gag/mute/explain rules again> if they are frequent person who does this after getting punished through warned and punished 3rd time, I would move to a week ban if they did it again on purpose.

Racism/Racist Comments: 1st warn: 1 hour gag/mute> 2nd warn: 3 hour gag/mute> 3rd Warn: 1 day gag/mute> 4th warn: If continued after day ban and 3rd warn will result in 1 week gag/mute and for each time after.

Begging for Items: 1st warn: Verbal warn/explain rules> 2nd warn: 1 hour gag/mute > 3rd warn: 3 hour gag/mute > 4th warn: +time added for each time they come back and continue begging.

Griefing: 1st: warn/explain rule> 2nd final verbal warn> 3rd 1 hour ban> 4th: Time added each time after.

Exploits: 1st- 1hr ban> 2nd: 1 day ban>3rd: 1 week ban, each time person exploits time will be added to the punishment after.

Calling out undercover Staff: 1st: private message & 1hr gag/mute> if committed again will result in an gag/mute +1 every time they commit.

Edit: After further research on zombies

Zombies
Hacker - Permanent Ban
Spammer - 1st: Warning> 2nd: Warning - Gag/Mute for 10 Minutes> 3rd Gag/Mute for 1 Hour>4th: Gag/Mute for 1 day> 5th: 1 Week Gag/Mute Permanent
Zombie Rules Rulebreaker - 1st Warning and a refresher on the rules broken> Second Warning and a slay> Ban for 10 minutes> Ban for 30 minutes> Ban for 1 hour> Ban for 1 day> Ban for 1 week

This should be the basis for Trade Minecraft punishment system and I believe it is the same for zombies, However I am well aware of different circumstances and things that can be done on zombies that can not be done on minecraft. Like exploiting glitchs in maps/scripts and so fourth I play zombies every day and tried to find more info on this but just found about the same rules as minecraft. Hope this is okay. Edit: I edited the rules in the app to update them to this response :)
You don't have to reply with an updated punishment ladder, just edit your application with the improvements and say that you've updated the punishment section.

OG Link

Strange

OG Link

Can you go into more detail about your punishment ladder? You can use previous applications as a reference, but don't plagiarize.

You said you wanted to moderate US Trade MC and a Zombies server, therefore it'll be best if you give us a detailed ladder for each relevant punishment within the Team Fortress 2 and Trade rules sections.

On to punishment history: Clean record!

Commblocks (Mutes, Gags, and Silences)BansTeambans (Jailbreak Only)

I have now finished Updating and editing the punishment system ladder. Thank you for the help!
You don't have to reply with an updated punishment ladder, just edit your application with the improvements and say that you've updated the punishment section.
I guess you are right removed it thanks.

Meowsicle

Unremarkable
Hello ! I've checked your chat logs and noticed that you have said some questionable things and just wanted to ask about it.
Screenshot 2020-07-09 at 11.22.56 AM - Edited.png
Screenshot 2020-07-09 at 11.23.52 AM - Edited.png
Screenshot 2020-07-09 at 11.26.22 AM - Edited.png
Screenshot 2020-07-09 at 11.26.22 AM - Edited (1).png
Screenshot 2020-07-09 at 11.26.22 AM - Edited (2).png
Besides that, thank you for reading this !

OG Link

Strange

OG Link

Hello ! I've checked your chat logs and noticed that you have said some questionable things and just wanted to ask about it.
Besides that, thank you for reading this !
Sure no problem, I know it looks a ittle odd however its nothing major a lot of those were at 3am, and all of them were with me and some buddies only on minecraft. I know a lot of people there as well as many other servers and tend to invite friends to server I am on to compete and have fun 1v1. we were taking screen shots together for my signature here as well and that's why i kept telling him to killhim self ingame instead of kill me lol. Every one of these messages were greeted with friendliness my trust and reputation precedes it self in the community of trading and TF2 I am known for being incredibly kind as well as trusted, none of this is hostility what so ever I was just messing around with friends I do admit the curse word was a little to much and if promoted to a moderator I would represent the server and never say anything like that. I remember every one of these chat logs I know how it might look a little weird, but every one of these was just me and some buddies messing around, taunting each other in chat when we are fighting its all fun and games as far as the rest go like I said I would never say half these things to a random person only a close friend i was taunting him in chat for to mess with his game play so I had a better chance at winning lol sorry friend tactics. But again this is just late night fun when not a lot of people are on, if promoted to a moderator nothing like this chat logs would happen again.. Thank you for taking the time to ask! I would also wonder about this if i were you to :)!

Last edited:

Meowsicle

Unremarkable
Sure no problem, I know it looks a ittle odd however its nothing major a lot of those were at 3am, and all of them were with me and some buddies only on minecraft. I know a lot of people there as well as many other servers and tend to invite friends to server I am on to compete and have fun 1v1. we were taking screen shots together for my signature here as well and that's why i kept telling him to killhim self ingame instead of kill me lol. Every one of these messages were greeted with friendliness my trust and reputation precedes it self in the community of trading and TF2 I am known for being incredibly kind as well as trusted, none of this is hostility what so ever I was just messing around with friends I do admit the curse word was a little to much and if promoted to a moderator I would represent the server and never say anything like that. I remember every one of these chat logs I know how it might look a little weird, but every one of these was just me and some buddies messing around, taunting each other in chat when we are fighting its all fun and games as far as the rest go like I said I would never say half these things to a random person only a close friend i was taunting him in chat for to mess with his game play so I had a better chance at winning lol sorry friend tactics. But again this is just late night fun when not a lot of people are on, if promoted to a moderator nothing like this chat logs would happen again.. Thank you for taking the time to ask! I would also wonder about this if i were you to :)!
Thank you for responding very quickly and in honesty.
Although it is with friends in a jokingly manner and you being well involved in the community, we need to make sure we do not address people, no matter how close, in this type of way. I understand that you have stated that if promoted to moderator, you'll change this behaviour but we do expect to see that change beforehand.
I also recommend joining the BLW discord since I have noticed you haven't, I hope to see you added to the team regardless since from what I've seen, you've been fairly nice.

OG Link

Strange

OG Link

Thank you for responding very quickly and in honesty.
Although it is with friends in a jokingly manner and you being well involved in the community, we need to make sure we do not address people, no matter how close, in this type of way. I understand that you have stated that if promoted to moderator, you'll change this behaviour but we do expect to see that change beforehand.
I also recommend joining the BLW discord since I have noticed you haven't, I hope to see you added to the team regardless since from what I've seen, you've been fairly nice.
Hmm thanks again for the response but again this isn't that bad if you ever have played gmod drp or minecraft servers people mess around with each other on them its roleplay I play darkRP a lot. I did not break a single rule or insult anyone It was all fun and games and happens to look bad without the rest of circumstances shown. I have never broken a rule on the Blackwonder servers, I have trust and +rep for specifically being nice to people, However I do understand completely were you are coming from and the caution that you have towards this. I'm not to sure what you mean by the discord I have been in Blackwonder discord for a while now and you can even track my messages in general from last night when I asked if anyone wants to join my in voice chat which someone did join and we spoke for a while at 2am :) Also thank you again for the response I love feedback and I hope so to :)

Last edited:

Meowsicle

Unremarkable
Hmm thanks again for the response but again this isn't that bad if you ever have played gmod drp or minecraft servers people mess around with each other on them its called roleplay. I did not break a single rule or insult anyone It was all fun and games and happens to look bad without the rest of circumstances shown. I have never broken a rule on the Blackwonder servers, I have trust and +rep for specifically being nice to people, However I do understand completely were you are coming from and the caution that you have towards this. I'm not to sure what you mean by the discord I have been in Blackwonder discord for a while now and you can even track my messages in general from last night when I asked if anyone wants to join my in voice chat which someone did join and we spoke for a while at 2am :) Also thank you again for the response I love feedback and I hope so to :)
My apologies, I had went harder than I should have.
Thank you for informing me ! I'll take note of this next time. :]

OG Link

Strange

OG Link

My apologies, I had went harder than I should have.
Thank you for informing me ! I'll take note of this next time. :]
Haha no worries it might be because I never got my donor badge on discord so I am kinda hidden with the no tags xD that's why its harder to find me, and I completely understand where you are coming from making sure people are legit and checking everything is important :D

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Welcome to the team, you will be a mod for the following servers.

► BlackWonder US | Zombie Survival | Medic vs Engineer ◄
► BlackWonder SG | Trade Plaza ◄
► BlackWonder US | Trade Minecraft ◄

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom