Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined OfficialJimRM's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficialJimRM

Positively Inhumane
User name: OfficialJimRM

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_1:1:438440063

Who has punished you?
Gibus

Why were you punished?
illegal freeday and unwilling to go warden

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Illegal Freeday - I thought it was First Freeday so i decided to open the cells and i really regret what i did after i received the tban "Illegal Freeday" and I was really dumb to trust the reds that its "First Freeday". I learned my lesson.

Unwilling to go warden - So we run a store near to my house and theres a time when im warden and theres a costumer or my fam calls me out that needed to be done, so i have to disconnect or some staff or a donor might teamban me and im not really suitable for joining blu because that happend but now i dont have that issue anymore because we hired someone to be the cashier so today i can now play warden properly and no one can disturb me while being warden or guard. (This reason is on my first Teamban Appeal)

Used of Alternate Accounts - I used some of my alts to bypass my Main Account's TeamBan just to help other Blu's because they don't know much about Jailbraek Rules and just constantly freekill and etc.

I used some of my alts to bypass my Main Account's TeamBan just to MFK which is really stupid of me to do. I've been constanly doing MFK in the past and its a bad habit for a person. I've completely learned my lesson.

And my punishment should be revoke because Singapore Jailbreak (SG JB) is most of the time in chaos. The Blu's don't know the Jailbreak Rules people mfk, favoritism and etc and the players don't like those kind of Blu's. The report section is often filled with SG JB reports by Me. I Believe Myself can make SG JB a normal JB server. I read the JB Rules many times now and im sure that i know 90-95% of the JB Rules and i rarely make false things for example freekill and etc. I learned my lesson.

Last edited:

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I will say that I haven't seen any obvious alt usage from you for a while. That being said, idk if your behavior as of late warrants removal of this teamban. I just had to gag you for a month off of a report, and while there were suspicious elements to that report, it does not change the fact that your logs were unacceptable.
While it is ultimately up to @Gibus , I would personally let you cool off a little longer before letting you back on blue again.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Hi JimRM, sorry for the late response, but I had other emergencies to deal with IRL.

It's been almost 1 1/2 months since I've put in your teamban.

Used of Alternate Accounts - I used some of my alts to bypass my Main Account's TeamBan just to help other Blu's because they don't know much about Jailbraek Rules and just constantly freekill and etc.
Bypassing teambans, no matter the reason, is not allowed.

I used some of my alts to bypass my Main Account's TeamBan just to MFK which is really stupid of me to do. I've been constanly doing MFK in the past and its a bad habit for a person. I've completely learned my lesson.
I appriciate you admitting to using alts to MFK, which many people have been complaining about. Still, I don't see 1.5 months as sufficient time for you, since you broke 2 pretty major rules.

And my punishment should be revoke because Singapore Jailbreak (SG JB) is most of the time in chaos. The Blu's don't know the Jailbreak Rules people mfk, favoritism and etc and the players don't like those kind of Blu's.
I've heard about as much about SG JB. I'll make a conscious effort to do my patrols there more often and make a few more surprise checks there.

In total, I don't think one and a half months is sufficient, considering you broke two major rules, using alts and MFKing on them.
I have attached the demos to this response, as I have no time to record them and post them on youtube for convenience.
please make a new appeal after some time has passed. Thanks.

Attachments

• JimRM - unwilling and illegal freeday (2).dem
    8.7 MB · Views: 168
  • JimRM - unwilling and illegal freeday (1).dem
    2 MB · Views: 113
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)