Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid ObviousNova's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObviousNova

Username: ObviousNova

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/ObviousNova

Who has punished you?
thunder#5300

Why were you punished?
Mass FreeKill. I was on a blackwonder Jailbreak server a couple days ago when I thought spamming stickies would be the funniest crap ever. So I plotted stickies on every warden marker. I ended up blowing it up because I THOUGHT it would be funny. And then I was slayed, so I decided to go as a Machina sniper the next round. I waited for the prisoners to line up, and then I killed the majority of them except a few. I yelled, WE GONNA DO A BIT OF TROLLING beforehand. And after that, I ended up getting banned for 1 day (1440 minutes), I thought. Well, that's not too bad. I'll just wait a day before I play by the rules. And then I found out the next day I wasn't unbanned. And its not only playtime. but ALIVE time as well. I was like, CRAP. I cant play as guards anymore. My sincere regrets. I 100% deserved the ban!

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Well, What I did wasn't funny in the slightest. I thought it was, but it was just wrong. I 100% deserved my punishment on my end. If you do decide to revoke my guardban, I SWEAR on my life that I'll play by the rules and not troll like I did a couple days ago. Speaking of, I do a darn good job being warden on other servers and blackwonder back then. I apologize for the inconvenience that caused to anyone on that server on that time.

Last edited:

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
The account you listed isn't currently teambanned, although considering it was detected as an alt you might want to provide the ID for the account that you MFK'ed on, in case it still has a punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom